xbmc telly box
hi folks, i am not tech minded and seem to be having probs with the xbmc telly box i purchased of ebay, probls i am having is while playing progs in the video mix pro, they do play, during the day play quite well, at night its always buffering, film stopping and starting, then sometimes kicking me out of the film back to the source page, this i think i understand that this will happen as more people are using the same source, the main problem i am having is in the xmbc source itself,

i go to video, then add ons chose a source i.e. ice films, pick what i want to want, i.e. films tv, it then comes up working and lists the latest uploads, i then pick something off the list, click on it and it shows it's working, takes me to a page sometimes with the list of sources, sometimes it will say resolving mash up and at other times i have to enter a word, and will come up as working, then kicks me out and returns me back to the home page every-time, anyone know what i am doing wrong or not doing, the add on is enabled

my friend has the same box and it lists all recent and old files and just has to click on it and away it plays, i have mine connected to router by earthnet,

any help or advice will be greatly appreciated, now fed up with it that it's making want to rip it out and bin it, which i wont of course lol
See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712 problem solved.
No support for piracy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc telly box0