Resume on Recordings
It seems like the XBMC addon does not keep track of where the recording was left off. There seems to be no resume functionality. This is on an XBMC windows Gotham install (25th Dec). Is there something in the works to get this functional?
This was enable on the latest version of serverwmc (1101) and the newest gotham client (0.2.92). It even enables the resume point to be shared between multiple clients. Are your running these versions?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
So for whatever reason i was running 0.2.91 (although i was correctly running 1101 SWMC). I upgraded to 0.2.92, but the problem stays. But, it behaves a little different now. Whenever i stop watching the recorded program, it puts the checkmark next to the program in the list. When i go to start the recording again, it does start from the beginning even though i left off in the middle.

Is it possible that remnants of 0.2.91 are sticking around in XBMC?

Does this have anything to do with Remux'ng? I do have this checked in the server.
Oh, are you remuxing everything? In other words, you have 'remux the playback of all wtv' set in the debug tab? If so, that's why you can't resume (sorry I should have asked that). Implementing a resume when wtv is remuxed we have not imiplemented, when wtv is played we rely on xbmc to resume at the time we tell it. That won't won't work when we remux, he need to set the position manually which means searching to the correct spot in the wtv. Something we want to do, but so far haven't had time to do.

If that's the problem, would do me a favor and list this in the feature requests sticky so we don't forget? If that's not the problem, then post a link to the server log. Thanks.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
yes, turning off the remux solved the "resume" problem for recordings.

I will place the request in the sticky...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume on Recordings0