Video Missing from Library
I have a Windows system running XBMC 12.2 and a weird issue started to occur recently. Once the system boots up and I go to my movie library, using XBMC UI, and I select a movie or TV show I get an error stating that the file does not exist and would I like to remove it from the library. My current work around for this using my Android remote app, Yatse, and selecting the movie or TV show from within the application and the movie and TV show starts to play with no issues and then the XBMC UI will play files after I connect to the first one. My other systems, Raspberry Pi, OpenElec running on a laptop, and another Windows XBMC all work with no issues.

The following is some additional information on my network and setup:

All my files are stored on a home built media server over multiple switches (was the easiest way to run lines in my house).

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Zygon
My guess is that your source share is probably spinning up and or there's a greater latency, considering the whole lot has to go through your funky network....

Next time this happens keep using xbmc, say no (dont remove file) and wait a sec, and start playback again. It should now play your file just fine, if it doesnt do it once again just for luck.

Of ya, grab a Debug log (wiki) as well of when your doing the above and pastebin the log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Missing from Library1