No downloading, addons won't install
I hope someone can help. I have used up all of my limited computer knowledge. I have a rasberry pi running XBMC on OpenElec. I am getting no streaming videos to play. Add ons won't download. It is like I have no internet connection but my setting show that I have internet connection and all the other devices in the house work fine.

I'm most confused because i did a hard reset and went to set up Fusion in File Manager. It loaded all the folders from the fusion url but it won't install any of the repositories.

Any suggestions?
I had the same problem. Are you connected via a switch or hub to the Ethernet. I couldn't update or install any add ons until I was connected directly to my cable modem. For some reason once I was done and installed / updated I could then function normally via a switch (wired to my cable modem) but not initially. Weird but who knows ?!?
I'm connected to my airport router. It worked for a couple of months with no problems but now it is not streaming anything. I can navigate through titles and do searches with no problems but it won't stream anything. Is there some kind of "cleanse" that I can do. I did a hard reset in Openelec but that hasn't changed anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No downloading, addons won't install0