Req Record button mapping for EPG Timeline
Currently you are not able to map a remote controllers record button to make a recording straight from the EPG Timeline. To record a show it is cumbersome currently you open EPG timeline find the show you would like to record you have to then

press i click on Timer Click OK to Record

The only time that the record button is in operation if you use the following <r mod="ctrl">PlayerControl(Record)</r> however this records the program that is currently playing in the background and not the program that you have currently selected in the epg timeline.

The correct procedure is you find the program you want to record you press once to record, to record a series you press again and to cancel you press again. There should be a timer if I pressed record and let's say 20 seconds later you want to cancel it should cancel the record rather than record series.

If you are watching live TV in full screen pressing the record button once should record it and press it again it should cancel recording.

Every PVR device has a record button currently so this is a huge oversight.

I have tried the gotham version from the December Monthly build and it exhibits the same behavior as Frodo.

Thank You

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Record button mapping for EPG Timeline0