Tv Show folder thumbnails
I appologise if this has been asked before or if this is posted in the wrong section but I hope someone can help me. I am running the newest generic openelec build with xbmc. I have noticed that as of late something has gone wrong somewhere. Everytime a new show is added/downloaded or a new season is added/downloaded I am unable to view the thumbnail of said show or season folder. The only image that show is the image of a folder.

I use thetvdb scrapper for tv shows. I have tried to refresh the show, choose art, deleted the Textures13 file but nothing seems to work. I have also searched the web but have not seen anyone else with the same problem. I have set Sickbeard to download metadata for xbmc, this also does not work.

Even if I use Artwork Downloader to download season folders and then select it manually it still does not work. Sometimes it does not even download the artwork for some reason.

Is there anyone that could help me with this issue please as it is really messing with my OCD.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv Show folder thumbnails0