XBMC 12.3 produces no sound on OSX 10.6.8
As stated,
upgrading from xbmc 12.2 to xbmc 12.3 in OSX 10.6.8 Snow Leopard produces nice images but no sound.
Reverting to xbmc 12.2 fixes the problem.

My HW is iMac 21.5" 2009
whats your speaker setup - is the mac connected to an amp or tv? Post the settings you had in XBMC. Its likly just wrong settings in XBMC.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-01-09, 16:08)Memphiz Wrote: whats your speaker setup - is the mac connected to an amp or tv? Post the settings you had in XBMC. Its likly just wrong settings in XBMC.

It's just an iMac, all is internal including speakers.
No changes from the previous xbmc 12.2 configuration.
Nice that you had it before. Then please answer my question about your audio settings in XBMC anyway as i can't see the settings through the spycam i mounted in your couch. Maybe tell your cat she should stop peeing on the lense ...

Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2014-01-10, 15:00)Memphiz Wrote: Nice that you had it before. Then please answer my question about your audio settings in XBMC anyway as i can't see the settings through the spycam i mounted in your couch. Maybe tell your cat she should stop peeing on the lense ...

Smile

Hi,
what you wold see is
Output : Analog
Speaker Configuration : 2.1
Enable Boost when downstreaming : On
all other flags are Off

BR,
/C.
2.1 is wrong - Set it to 2.0...
(2014-01-14, 08:17)Memphiz Wrote: 2.1 is wrong - Set it to 2.0...

Yes!
It works now.

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 12.3 produces no sound on OSX 10.6.80