Win PVR Addon Recommendation
Hi, I'm a big user of XBMC I have the system installed on a number of Windows and Android devices, however in doing this I've only ever used it to supplement TV Services that I pay for in the UK, such as SKY TV and BT Vision, by watching on-demand conntect from UK FTA services or direct of my NAS.

I now want to promote my Acer Revo Nettop to become an all-in-one, with the use of a DVB-T2 via USB that I'm borrowing, my BT Vision renewal is up in Feb and I'm looking at alternatives. I'm excited to learn from your personally recommendations which Add-ons I could use and why to use them.

To help, these are the things I'd like to do:

1. Watch Live TV within the UK using the DVB-T2 tuner within XBMC
2. Make use of a decent EPG, beyond "now and next"
3. Ability to Record a programme by setting a 'timer' - and hopefully push recording to my NAS making it available to other systems around my house.
4. Time-shift.

Looking forward to recommendations and pit-falls.
Krusty's WMC backend addon is the easiest PVR setup for Windows, unless you have Win 8 & haven't paid extra for the Pro pack you need for windows media center... (robbing b*st#rds!)
The EPG experience is very skin dependent - Arctic has the nicest EPG I have come across so far (just installed it this week), but its still in WIP so you might want other feedback on the best stable one to use.
+1 for the wmc PVR add on and article skin combo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Addon Recommendation0