Win Background after first click on main screen
Hi guys,

First of all thank you so much for all the hard work you put into giving us all an amazing XBMC experience - I really appreciate it and so does the rest of my familiy!! Cool

I have a small issue. I have set up custom backgrounds for all my menu items in the main menu on the front page. When I select movies, the first movie selected in my library is an empty case with the arrow on that makes you go back. The background here is a random background from my directory of backgrounds. How can I change this into the same background as the menu item had in the main menu?

I hope that there is a solution to this - thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Peter
Well, not sure if you can just change that one item. But, you could remove it. Settings -> Appearance -> File Lists. Disable "Show Parent folder Items".
(2014-01-09, 22:02)Vaikin Wrote: Well, not sure if you can just change that one item. But, you could remove it. Settings -> Appearance -> File Lists. Disable "Show Parent folder Items".

Thanks Vaikin - I'll give it a try... By the way, do you know if you can control which item in the main menu is highlighted when you start XBMC? Mine always starts on "TV Shows" and I would like to have it start with "Movies"
Skin Settings -> Customizers -> General Main menu settings -> Enable custom startup focus position
Thanks for the reply. Have tested your first answer and that worked like a charm!!

However, I can't find the General Main menu settings under customizes. Is there anything I have to enable before being able to see it?

Thanks

Peter
Hmm, that option may or may not have been added in 4.1.9, I don't remember. If you can't find it there go to Customizers -> Main Menu item customizer. You should then be able to push the "up" key to get to "general options".
Perfect!! Thank you so much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background after first click on main screen0