stopped working
Smile 
I was watching my new XBMC last night when it switched back to the home page. Now when i click on the icon the screen goes blank then returns to the home screen. Every thing else is working
You need to elaborate on the issue. What OS are you using? Android? It sounds like something that might happen on Android.
It sounds like you bought a device somewhere that came preinstalled with a version of XBMC.

Care to tell us the devicename, operating system and what version of xbmc it is running?
Well, I have no idea about what causes it, but it seems it's possible for XBMC for Android to get funky settings and just refuse to launch. I encountered it myself today when XBMC had a slight blip during the "first run" moment (fresh nightly build from xbmc.org), and it would not launch until the application data was cleared from Android (I assume that includes userdata, etc). I've seen some similar posts on the forums in the past, but only now do I have a device that did the same thing (or I got lucky, and maybe it will never happen to me again).

If that's the same issue Powder Pat is having.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stopped working0