recordings with mythtv backend
Hi All,

I find that live tv is listed in the recordings section and shows the recorded channels that were created when watching live tv.
Is this normal? Its very hard to search on this Smile

also is there any way to flatten the recordings?

eg:
default has program1.
Selecting program1 goes to the actual program which you can view.
But if there is only one, can you remove the second step and just have the recording under default?

Thanks
fyi:
Running MythTV Version : v0.25.2-15-g46cab93
XBMC (13.0-ALPHA11 Git:8eb49b3). Platform: x86 Linux 64-bit
In myth livetv is just another recording, with some special rules around priorities cf scheduled recordings, and a quick (24 hr I think) expiry time.

By the way your myth is way out of date, they are on 0.27 for some time now.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You may remember, I had many troubles with the xbmc interface to myth when running frodo and 0.27 (bookmarks etc)
0.25 does not appear to have any real problems with xbmc.

When using mythtv be/fe the recordings section does not show the livetv, so this is different behaviour for me. Thanks for letting me know its normal with xbmc.
Guess no one knows about flattening, or it is just not possible.
In mythfrontend you can filter by recording group - the default doesn't include livetv, but the filter is easy to change.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recordings with mythtv backend0