Justop F20 Air remote keymap Frodo
I am using XBMC Frodo on an Android TV stick. I control the stick via wireless Justop F20 Air Remote. It all works quite well, apart from the following issues (If anyone knows any workarounds I would be most grateful):-

Cannot open any Context Menu. The remote does not have a "Right Click" button. It does have a "Menu" button, but this does not do anything in XBMC (mapping issue, maybe?).

The remote has a "Home" key, but again, XBMC does not react to it.

The remote has UP/Down nav keys, but these cause lists to scroll too fast to see what you are searching for. Can the scroll rate be slowed down a bit??

To solve mapping issues, I need to see what keycode the remote sends when pressing a button (so that I can then modifiy the keyboard map). Is there a utility or debug mode that will let me see what code the remote is sending?

Any advice??
Press the C key to open the context menu
Thanks Swindiff.
Yes, I can do this - but it's not ideal as the keyboard is on the rear of the remote - so to open a Context Menu, it requires a few steps, like 1- turn off the mouse pointer, 2 - turn the remote over, 3 - press the C key, 4- turn the remote over, 5 - turn on the mouse pointer, then you can select the action that you want.

All of this would be so much easier if only the "Menu" key could open the context menu. If I could just find out what command the remote is issuing when pressing "Menu", I could then easily re-map that to "C" in the userdata/keymap file.

Thanks for the help, though, always much appreciated. This is all a new learning curve for me.
Maybe this can be helpful: http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=...Remap_Keys

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Justop F20 Air remote keymap Frodo0