XBMC Frodo 12.4 compile for amlogic MX please?
hello, is there any version of XBMC frodo with codecs compiled for AMLOGIC mx?, gotham version works fine but having problems running a few plugins yet.
is there any version of FRODO working?
thanks
There is no Frodo 12.4 nor will there ever be a Frodo 12.4. The Release Manager has spoken.
thanks davilla, have a option for amlogic in frodo 12.3?
regards
No, there will be no 12.3 Version with amlogic enabled either, at least as far as I know...
Just be patiend, I'm sure in a few weeks all plugins will work with gotham!
(2014-01-10, 17:53)youmax Wrote: thanks davilla, have a option for amlogic in frodo 12.3?
regards

see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1595426
(2014-01-10, 19:28)davilla Wrote:
(2014-01-10, 17:53)youmax Wrote: thanks davilla, have a option for amlogic in frodo 12.3?
regards

see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1595426

Really thanks you!!!!!!...... but i that can not do with this file. I download it and copy the folder which xbmc and paste over this?
thanks
I think that Pivos and XBMC will try to force feed us TOFU soon
TOFU is a Pivos fork of XBMC, and yes, all future releases from Pivos will be TOFU based. TOFU was created to allow Pivos to control it's branding.

XBMC Foundation and XBMC devs have zero to do with TOFU, so please stop spreading FUD.
As davilla says.
tekno, it was already said in your other trolling thread that XBMC has zero involvement in TOFU. Are you trolling again?

OTOH, XBMC is definitely trying to force feed you on Gotham nightly because it's there that our android builds really start shining and where bugs will be fixed.
davilla, then the v12 version of xbmc with hardware for acceleration of amlogic be Copyright Pivos? is that correct?
sorry guys dont understood
youmax, no. that is incorrect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Frodo 12.4 compile for amlogic MX please?0