Number Of Favourites On Homescreen Widget
Sad 
Is there any way to increase the number of favourites on the Homescreen widget. Mine will only show the first 5 even though I have more items saved to my favourites Confused.

Is is possible to add more and make it scroll?

Thanks
Photo 
Sorry to re-post but wasn't sure whether I'd explained what I was trying to do very well in the first post.

On the images below, the first screenshot shows my TV Shows Homescreen with widgets added for favourites and random episodes, the second has favourites selected but I can only highlight / select the 5 shown on the screen, the third has random episodes selected and I now have an arrow to the right of the widget to indicate more and that I can 'scroll' to them and the fourth shows my 'favourites' with nine entries.

What I want to do is change the favourites so, when selected, it acts the same as the random episodes widget and has an arrow meaning I can 'scroll' to other favourites.

watch gallery

I know it can probably be done with smart playlists but I'm trying to keep this simple for someone else who'll be using XBMC with limited knowledge. It seems really easy to highlight something and add to favourites whereas I don't think they're going to manage setting up smart playlists and what goes with it to make them fully work.

I've also got another question since yesterday - can you have more than one set of favourites? For example, again without using smart playlists, could I have one set of favourites for TV Shows and a different set for Movies?

Thanks
I sort of outlined how to do this on a post here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172739&page=2

My edits are for the Recent Movies on the Top Widget only, but with a little brain-power, you may be able to figure out how to do it for TV SHows.... there will be a lot text editing...

Good luck.
Thanks hernandito, but at present, I have no way near the level of knowledge needed to make this work Confused

I tried altering the XML file and increasing the number of lines relating to favourites from 5 to 6 (copy / paste all lines relating to 5 then changed any references to 5 to 6) - hope that makes sense, but it just broke the widget. After that I'm stuck re what to do?

I'll keep trying but it's going to be guess work so if anyone has any other ideas it would be appreciated
It is basically what you have to do... I do not use the Favorites... I will have to familiarize myself with it... and then somehow I to figure our where the code is... I am also not very well versed. I will play with it, but no promises.

How did you assign favorites TV shows to a widget...? cant see where to do that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Number Of Favourites On Homescreen Widget0