Win can not find addons
Huh
some add-on's installed by using the install zip add-on's that i had down loaded from XBMC site. Great no problem, but half what i had selected and down loaded in zip format refused to install in that manor and stated, "dependencies not met".
Jeez things never used to be this hard.
read and read more.
To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on manager from within XBMC by going to:

Settings
Add-ons
Get add-ons
XBMC.org Add-ons
Music Add-ons
Radio
Install

The big problem is when i am in XBMC and go to any Add-on section eg. via music, add-on's - or Settings Add-on's, just like the instructions say, i get no lists any way i try.

So to recap on my frustration, i want the Transparency skin. Off i go like it says: Settings - Get Add-ons - XBMC.org Add-ons... then nothing just two dots at top. click that and it takes me back a step.

I just want the nice shiny Transparency skin. please be gentle i am a newb.

So why can i not see any lists of any categories from within XBMC? My internet is fine. My eyes are sort of fine, and my dog says i am not mad!
Your dog may be right. Context menu on repository and choose 'refresh'.

Also this may be relevant http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?pid...pid1596685
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yay thankyou. I right clicked on XBMC Add-ons and chose refresh... hay presto a list... 3 hours to find this out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can not find addons1