Req Anime Category
Hi,

I love this theme! Absolutely the only theme I use. I would love for there to be a default "Anime" section at the top level (TV Shows, Movies etc). There are anime movies and shows but even just the ability to separate anime from my tv shows/movies would be great. I have read a few guides here (i.e., http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98628) but I can't really follow them and really if there was theme level support that would just make it 100 times easier.

Hope you consider it Smile

Thanks!
I do this by creating a seperate smartplaylist that only has anime in it and making one of my TV Show tiles an anime section.

To create the playlist (just in case you don't know) while highlighting movies or tv shows, click up and click the videos submenu. The create a smartplaylist. I have all my anime in there own folder and I create a rule that points to the path of the anime. After the playlist is created you just hit backspace on whatever tile you want to link to that playlist.
Yeah but doesn't that mean all your anime and TV shows show up together when browsing just TV shows? I want to avoid that.
Good point.

In my set up, the two colored tiles on the left within the TV Show section of the home screen have two playlists. The top one is a TV Show playlist and the Second is an Anime playlist. Then if you hit enter when highlighting just the TV Show category header and not one of the two tiles it will show the two together. This works pretty well for me and keeps things separated nicely while making everything very nicely organized and intentional.
Good idea! ALMOST perfect.

I think with default support it could be better. Would love to have at the TV horizontal nav as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anime Category0