Specify amount of disk space to use
Where do I specify the amount of disk space to use before recordings are deleted? I have Mythweb but don't see this option.
Maybe in one of the mythweb settings page, if not, in the mythtv back end setup. Its a setting to keep x amount of space free on the storage pool.
(2014-01-12, 04:00)teeedubb Wrote: Maybe in one of the mythweb settings page, if not, in the mythtv back end setup. Its a setting to keep x amount of space free on the storage pool.

Yes but where? I have looked thru the Advanced Settings option. I googled and found out about storage groups but where do I specify the storage settings for this in Mythweb?
According to the manual http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Manual:D...oExpire.29 this setting should be in the myth frontend under Setup->TV Settings->General->Extra Disk Space, but note: this is not the maximum amount of disk space to use, this is how much space in GB is to keep free. This setting is not reachable through mythweb.

If you have a nas and record to a mounted network drive, you can look into the storage settings of your nas. Usually you can setup a storage quota there.
(2014-01-12, 22:59)Bitboy Wrote: According to the manual http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Manual:D...oExpire.29 this setting should be in the myth frontend under Setup->TV Settings->General->Extra Disk Space, but note: this is not the maximum amount of disk space to use, this is how much space in GB is to keep free. This setting is not reachable through mythweb.

If you have a nas and record to a mounted network drive, you can look into the storage settings of your nas. Usually you can setup a storage quota there.

My backend if Mythtv but frontend is XBMC. Where is this setting in XMBC?
Its not. You should really install the frontend as its needed to configure some thing's, it can be a remote frontend if needed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Specify amount of disk space to use0