• 4(current)
Release [service.subtitles.opensubtitles]
(2014-09-22, 10:56)schumi2004 Wrote: Your probably streaming media instead of having it local?

Yes, I'm streaming, but the directory I am streaming from is writable.
(2014-09-29, 04:59)Knocks Wrote:
(2014-09-22, 10:56)schumi2004 Wrote: Your probably streaming media instead of having it local?

Yes, I'm streaming, but the directory I am streaming from is writable.
But subtitles fetched for streams are temporary only since the content is probably stored in temp directory (next to video).
I have seen this behavior myself (and is logic imo) and the only possible solution i can think of is to configure a dedicated subtitle folder. Settings, Video, Subtitles: Subtitle storage location.
Change that to custom location.

Not tested but i think it would work.
Why can't it write the file permanently to the same directory where the video is?
(2014-09-30, 06:57)Knocks Wrote: Why can't it write the file permanently to the same directory where the video is?
For streams I don't know and I don't care. And if I must guess the addon your using I would suggest to read the forum rules before getting your posts or account banned.

If you want to figure it out enabling debugging and check log would be a good start. I have a few ideas what is causing this but you need to figure it out yourself since i'm not using such stream addons.
(2014-09-30, 07:56)schumi2004 Wrote: For streams I don't know and I don't care. And if I must guess the addon your using I would suggest to read the forum rules before getting your posts or account banned.

Here's an idea: have a go at working on your manners instead of worrying what might or might not get me banned. If you don't care about streaming, then save everyone a facepalm and don't reply where you don't have anything to contribute.
(2014-09-30, 08:52)Knocks Wrote:
(2014-09-30, 07:56)schumi2004 Wrote: For streams I don't know and I don't care. And if I must guess the addon your using I would suggest to read the forum rules before getting your posts or account banned.

Here's an idea: have a go at working on your manners instead of worrying what might or might not get me banned. If you don't care about streaming, then save everyone a facepalm and don't reply where you don't have anything to contribute.
Comment noted.
But to reply on "you don't have anything to contribute" i would suggest to read back what i said, should help you further.
Hi Guys,

I'm totally new to xbmc, but I just bought a 'the little black box' to stream media to my tv, and updated it to the latest version that was available for it, 1.2.1. I downloaded all of the available subtitle addons like opensubtitles, subscenter.org, subdivx.com, subclub.eu. However when I select one of them I get the message Error: script failed: opensubtitles.org (or any other addon I select). And no subtitles will be shown at all. Can someone please help me to figure this out? Am I doing something wrong?
(2014-10-01, 15:05)LeoniePO Wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm totally new to xbmc, but I just bought a 'the little black box' to stream media to my tv, and updated it to the latest version that was available for it, 1.2.1. I downloaded all of the available subtitle addons like opensubtitles, subscenter.org, subdivx.com, subclub.eu. However when I select one of them I get the message Error: script failed: opensubtitles.org (or any other addon I select). And no subtitles will be shown at all. Can someone please help me to figure this out? Am I doing something wrong?
Welcome to the forum.

try enabling (and check) debug logging and see what happens.
I enabled it, but how exactly do I check the log? Since it is not on my pc but on the box itself. Sorry for asking these noob questions, help is greatly appreciated.
I'm unfamiliar with TLBB but it should be possible to SSH to it and see xbmc.log.
You can also try WinSCP to download xbmc.log to your system and place it on pastebin for example.
All right I'll try that. I've now disabled all of the services except opensubtitles, and now if I select it I get No subtitles found, try another serice...
Well sometimes it seems to work, and sometimes I get erros. Also only half of my videos seem to play, it refuses to play most of the recently downloaded ones. Guess I'll take this box back to the store, since it does not even stream properly. Well I just figured out that it indeed does not torrents that I downloaded, when I copied a video to another folder and shared that, it would play no problem, and with subtitles no less. This is so strange, even when I remove the .torrent file they won't play in the same folder as they're downloaded in though.
Yesterday subtitles worked fine . Now When i use the subtitle service , no subtitles are showing up. Getting error no subtitles found
Reinstalled everything but no luck.

Using xbmc 13.2
(2014-10-03, 19:18)serapim Wrote: Yesterday subtitles worked fine . Now When i use the subtitle service , no subtitles are showing up. Getting error no subtitles found
Reinstalled everything but no luck.

Using xbmc 13.2

What did your debug log say?
I think they changed there website. Take a look there and you will see they have some kind of Captcha code with pictures
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[service.subtitles.opensubtitles]2