• 5(current)
Release [service.subtitles.opensubtitles]
(2014-10-03, 19:45)schumi2004 Wrote: [quote='serapim' pid='1806695' dateline='1412356720']
Yesterday subtitles worked fine . Now When i use the subtitle service , no subtitles are showing up. Getting error no subtitles found
Reinstalled everything but no luck.

Using xbmc 13.2

What did your debug log say?
[/quote

look likes there is a problem with open subtitles , other subtitle addons orking like a charm.
thanks for youre help
opensubtitles service doesn't use website, it uses API to search and download subs. there might be a temporary system glitch
hello everybody,
i confirm there is a problem with opensubtitles.org addon since yesterday, when searching for subtitles on a movie nothing is found and there is an xbmc error message box. Confused
Hello,
Since few days I also have occasionally problem with opensubtitles.org addon.
When I try to search for subtitles on a movie - nothing is found and there is an xbmc error message box.
The second or third attempt - opensubtitles.org addon works correctly.
What is it - previously all still worked fine ?? Any ideas ??
i searched a lot to resolve the pb with opensubtitles.org , but nothing found interesting.Even if i try several attempts it fails each time.. On the addon config i entered the account login and password and..it worked..till next day and nothing more if i logged again Confused.
Next, i have found an alternative that worked for me: selecting manually another source for the same movie or tv show. i dont know why but it worked. But i didnt tried it another day to see if it really works..
also, i have installed the addon autosubs for xbmc that choose automatically a subtitle file in the language you set. Since there are problems with opensubtitles.org i added 2 more subtitles addons to xbmc: subscene & subcenter.

anybody may helpus?
Same here on raspberry pi, getting errors with subtitles not found. Sometime after a few tries it's working.
i was wrong saying all attempts failed. sometimes subtitles are found after 3 or 4 tries for a tv show episode. On movies it comes usually at first attempt
Same problems here.It works after multiple attempts. Something changed?
Same problem on my amd kabini setup
Having same problem
The same here. Usually the lookup fails with an error message (in my case for TV episodes), often the subtitles show up after multiple attempts, sometimes they never show up and the error persists...
Same. Always error on first attempt, though subsequent attempts may work. Maybe add a configurable delay?
Replace the service.py

https://github.com/amet/service.subtitle...4addc4f06d
Exclamation 
I am getting a script failed error even after making the change specifed in the above post on the service.py script - on line 135 I removed the
Code:
urllib.unquote(
and the closing bracket.

Here are the details of the error from the debug log, love your service but unfortunately I can't use it now, due to this so any and all help is welcome:

Code:
09:38:37 T:15552   DEBUG: New Service [service.subtitles.opensubtitles]
09:38:37 T:20116   DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::StartScript - calling plugin OpenSubtitles.org('plugin://service.subtitles.opensubtitles/','2','?action=search&languages=English')
09:38:37 T:20116   DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - waiting on the OpenSubtitles.org (id=15) plugin...
09:38:37 T:7572  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
09:38:37 T:7572    INFO: initializing python engine.
09:38:37 T:7572   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(15, C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.opensubtitles\service.py): start processing
09:38:37 T:7572  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
09:38:37 T:7572   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(15, C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.opensubtitles\service.py): the source file to load is "C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.opensubtitles\service.py"
09:38:37 T:7572   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(15, C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.opensubtitles\service.py): setting the Python path to C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.opensubtitles;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.pyamf\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.chardet\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.simplejson\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.beautifulsoup\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.module.pil\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.common.plugin.cache\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.simple.downloader\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.requests\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.buggalo\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.mechanize\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\xbmc.debug\;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.parsedom\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.requests2\lib;C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.elementtree\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\DLLs;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\python27.zip;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python;C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\lib\site-packages
09:38:37 T:7572   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(15, C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.opensubtitles\service.py): entering source directory C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.opensubtitles
09:38:37 T:7572   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(15, C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.opensubtitles\service.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "service.subtitles.opensubtitles" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
09:38:38 T:7572   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.WindowsError'>
                                            Error Contents: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'C:\\Users\\Oommens\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\service.subtitles.opensubtitles\\temp\\*.*'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Oommens\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.opensubtitles\service.py", line 26, in <module>
                                                shutil.rmtree(__temp__)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\shutil.py", line 239, in rmtree
                                                onerror(os.listdir, path, sys.exc_info())
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\shutil.py", line 237, in rmtree
                                                names = os.listdir(path)
                                            WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'C:\\Users\\Oommens\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\service.subtitles.opensubtitles\\temp\\*.*'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks in advance!
Remove temp/ folder from service.subtitles.opensubtitles
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[service.subtitles.opensubtitles]2