Release - [service.subtitles.opensubtitles]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Knocks Offline
(2014-09-22 10:56)schumi2004 Wrote:  Your probably streaming media instead of having it local?

Yes, I'm streaming, but the directory I am streaming from is writable.
find quote
schumi2004 Offline
Posting Freak
(Yesterday 04:59)Knocks Wrote:  
(2014-09-22 10:56)schumi2004 Wrote:  Your probably streaming media instead of having it local?

Yes, I'm streaming, but the directory I am streaming from is writable.
But subtitles fetched for streams are temporary only since the content is probably stored in temp directory (next to video).
I have seen this behavior myself (and is logic imo) and the only possible solution i can think of is to configure a dedicated subtitle folder. Settings, Video, Subtitles: Subtitle storage location.
Change that to custom location.

Not tested but i think it would work.
find quote
Knocks Offline
Why can't it write the file permanently to the same directory where the video is?
find quote
schumi2004 Offline
Posting Freak
(Today 06:57)Knocks Wrote:  Why can't it write the file permanently to the same directory where the video is?
For streams I don't know and I don't care. And if I must guess the addon your using I would suggest to read the forum rules before getting your posts or account banned.

If you want to figure it out enabling debugging and check log would be a good start. I have a few ideas what is causing this but you need to figure it out yourself since i'm not using such stream addons.
find quote
Knocks Offline
(Today 07:56)schumi2004 Wrote:  For streams I don't know and I don't care. And if I must guess the addon your using I would suggest to read the forum rules before getting your posts or account banned.

Here's an idea: have a go at working on your manners instead of worrying what might or might not get me banned. If you don't care about streaming, then save everyone a facepalm and don't reply where you don't have anything to contribute.
find quote
schumi2004 Offline
Posting Freak
(Today 08:52)Knocks Wrote:  
(Today 07:56)schumi2004 Wrote:  For streams I don't know and I don't care. And if I must guess the addon your using I would suggest to read the forum rules before getting your posts or account banned.

Here's an idea: have a go at working on your manners instead of worrying what might or might not get me banned. If you don't care about streaming, then save everyone a facepalm and don't reply where you don't have anything to contribute.
Comment noted.
But to reply on "you don't have anything to contribute" i would suggest to read back what i said, should help you further.
find quote