Win Movies menu item missing after exchanging position
Hi all,
Looking for a little help after something odd happened today when changing the order of the home menu items.

I was trying to put the items into a more logical order when I used the Exchange Positions function from the edit menu of the Featured menu item. I clicked on Movies as I wanted to swap them over, and after doing so movies disappeared completely.

I've tried restarting, and entering edit mode for the home menu to make sure that its not there and disabled. I even went back to edit the Featured menu item, and on clicking Exchange Positions again, Movies is not in the list of all menu items.

I re-enabled Videos, so I could get at the sub-menu, and I can confirm that by selecting Movies from the sub-menu my collection is intact and the files display and play correctly.

Can anyone tell me where the configuration that is made in edit mode is stored. Ideally I would like to re-order the home menu items some more once I get the Movies item back, but with there just being and Exchange option and no Move Up/Move Down I think it would be easier to edit the files manually.

TIA

Win8.1/Frodo 12.2/Aeon Nox 4.0.9
It's stored in guisettings.xml file
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies menu item missing after exchanging position0