What source to add from zip
Was wondering if there is a source in the addon section of XBMC that I can add so I can go to it when I want to "add from zip". Another known forum uses Fusion as a source for its addons. What can I use for the XBMC.org addons? (if there is anything like Fusion)

Thanks
In theory you could do this, since it's just an HTTP directory, but XBMC has all of those add-ons listed automatically in the "XBMC.org" add-on repository. http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/ is where all the add-ons get downloaded from, but it's the exact same add-ons you get from the built-in method.

Is there any particular reason you want to access them that way?
Not really. I just never thought all 400 to 500+ addons were included in the XBMC install. It that is so then it's even better.

Thanks for your reply.
Not included in the install, they are accessible/available via XBMC repo, so once you select one to install from the list it downloads it and installs it. Included in install is ridiculously big install...
I guess that is what I meant that the 400 to 500+ are included in the repo....therefore they are in the XBMC install (ready to be install as required).

Thanks
Yes, idk how many there are in official repo, but yes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What source to add from zip0