TVDB wont scrape
Hi. Im trying to get my shows to get scraped atm, but cant get it to work. My movies gets scraped fine.

I have it set up like this : Series/American dad/Season 1/American.Dad.S01E01.Pilot
I can see when it scans, that i does find the correct shows, but it doesnt fetch art etc
I dont know if its because im using a Gotham nightly build ? I use this, because i have a Intel Nuc Haswell, so i have to use a Nightly build, because the colors are all wrong with the stable version

Any suggestions on a nightly build, that works with TVDB ? Or Anything else i might be missing ?
OK, its the original pilot ?? Then it is a special and it should be numbered S00E00.

This is the second show I've checked out in 30 mins for people. Seriously, can't you guys look on tvdb yourselves and figure it out ?? All the rules and episode numbering are on there !
Learning Linux the hard way !!
That was just an exchample. None of my shows get scraped. Not even a single episode of any of my shows

And no, its the not the original Pilot Smile http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...5356&lid=7
Fair point, that would indeed be S01E01. Which version of Gotham you running ? A debug log (wiki) might help show where the issue lies.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Hi,

Running the same version on a intel nuc with openelec.

Same problem, nothing gets scraped.

I tried delete my libary to get everything rescanned and new or old episodes want get scraped.
The format is not and issue as the same episodes did scrap ok on the same computer running v12 of XBMC.
same issue here tv shows do not get scraped. Movies scrape with no problem. Naming is correct, running latest build of Gotham and tried a few earler ones but none work for me.
Same problem here with this in the log....

09:49:17 T:2915035968 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
09:49:20 T:2915035968 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
09:49:20 T:2915035968 NOTICE: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Reconnect, (re)try 1
09:49:20 T:2915035968 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
09:49:20 T:2915035968 ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect, didn't get any data from stream.
09:49:20 T:2915035968 ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site

I'm this version (the monthly)

Starting XBMC (13.0-ALPHA11 Git:8eb49b3). Platform: x86 Linux 32-bit
NOTICE: Using Release XBMC x32 build, compiled Jan 4 2014 by GCC 4.7.2 for x86 Linux 32-bit 3.5.7
Hi,
Just an Idea (but this is often the problem I come across when scraping) but shouldn't American dad not be renamed to American Dad! with the exclamation mark at the end and capitals to start both words?
Just a long shot I know but give it a try.
Regards,
TT.
Having the exact same problem. More info and details here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1663749
Is thetvdb down?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
If you checked yourself, no it isn't down.

And this has been doing it for days if not the past week.
I'm in the same boat then you. Did you have it set as scraping with local info only before? Read this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=194475

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB wont scrape0