• 14(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
(2014-05-16, 14:56)tinybutstrong Wrote: Can you add the file path display somewhere? Maybe in overview or stream "tab". AWXI does.

Also item runtime (movies/tv show) would be good.
Yep I will add both of these (I am missing runtime myself too). Can you add an issue on github so we can track and mark as complete when done.

(2014-05-16, 14:56)tinybutstrong Wrote: Support for sets is planned?

Last question: any way to implement same sort used by default since XBMC Frodo, where movies are listed by added to library date?

Sad that Bitcasa source doesn't work for streaming, but okay this webinterface rocks anyways.

Thanks.
What do you mean by 'Support for sets'?
You can sort by date, go to 'all movies' then in the top right, next to the search box is sorting options. Although I have found this doesn't match up with recently added so there might an issue with what the api is returning. If you add an issue on github, I will investigate further.
Bitcasa looks interesting, might have a play with it, you never, maybe one day it will work Smile
(2014-05-17, 03:40)vijayk416 Wrote: I'm an idiot - I didn't update the XBMC settings to switch the web interface to Chorus from Default. My apologies.

PS - sweet Jeebus, this is gorgeous. Thank you!
Smile glad you got it working
This doesn't seem to be able to read file names for flac files? They all come up track1, track2... I saw some commentary on this on page 6 and while I don't have a lot of flac files but still it seems like part of my library is inaccessible without any ability to know what I am playing when trying to build a playlist.

I was noticing in the files section it seems to be looking to read metadata instead of just showing the actual file and folder names. Could moving to just showing the raw folder and file name in the Files section solve the problem above as well as some other problems I was seeing with folder names showing up incorrectly (kind of like how XBMC behaves anyway, library is metadata and file is just showing folder and file names)? I am having artist folders being renamed as album subfolders which is a little bizzarre.

Thanks for your amazing work on this addon, it is spectacular!
This looks pretty awesome! Is it possible to add more "edit" options? Like editing names or titles, or artwork? That would rock SO much. And would it be possible to make use of smart playlist that have been set up? I guess that would be quite a task, since smart playlists are just local filters on top of the database. But more editing options would be great.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2014-05-17, 08:01)Raytestrak Wrote: This looks pretty awesome! Is it possible to add more "edit" options? Like editing names or titles, or artwork? That would rock SO much. And would it be possible to make use of smart playlist that have been set up? I guess that would be quite a task, since smart playlists are just local filters on top of the database. But more editing options would be great.
Hi there, I have been thinking about both of those features myself, if you post them as issues on github then you can track the progress and get updated if and when some work has been done on them.
(2014-05-17, 04:30)vijayk416 Wrote: This doesn't seem to be able to read file names for flac files? They all come up track1, track2... I saw some commentary on this on page 6 and while I don't have a lot of flac files but still it seems like part of my library is inaccessible without any ability to know what I am playing when trying to build a playlist.

I was noticing in the files section it seems to be looking to read metadata instead of just showing the actual file and folder names. Could moving to just showing the raw folder and file name in the Files section solve the problem above as well as some other problems I was seeing with folder names showing up incorrectly (kind of like how XBMC behaves anyway, library is metadata and file is just showing folder and file names)? I am having artist folders being renamed as album subfolders which is a little bizzarre.

Thanks for your amazing work on this addon, it is spectacular!
I am just using the label that xbmc supplies via the api, I don't really want to add special code to try and work around it as eventually the Chorus would get very bloated with this sort of stuff. We really just have to wait until xbmc supports it. That being said, the next major thing I will be working on will be a refactor of the files section so we might come across some easy wins in the process.

ps. thanks for the donation! It's a warm day in Perth today, a beer will go down very nicely Smile
FYI the wrong file structure appears to be a bug. If you close XBMC and install from zip again it will work. I found this when I uninstall and then try to reinstall a newer version.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
@Mizaki I am still unable to install directly from the zip for some reason (incorrect structure). Are you just getting it directly from github or somewhere else?
Are you using the zip within the zip due to the unique/weird way the repo is set out?
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
This is my favorite web interface of all I've seen. But I wish it would show the year of the currently playing album somehow.[/align]
(2014-05-17, 08:32)jez500 Wrote: ps. thanks for the donation! It's a warm day in Perth today, a beer will go down very nicely Smile

My pleasure. Staying hydrated is key.
(2014-05-17, 15:56)vijayk416 Wrote: @Mizaki I am still unable to install directly from the zip for some reason (incorrect structure). Are you just getting it directly from github or somewhere else?
I highly recommend just getting it from the official repo via xbmc. That being said I have just pushed a new release to github, you might have more luck with that (I will push to the official xbmc repo in a few days).

Edit: If anyone is getting it from the github repo directly, you ONLY need the zip in the root of the repo, Unless... you plan on doing some development yourself (and if you are planning on doing dev, I will gladly help you out to get up and running)
(2014-05-18, 00:26)spookybathtub Wrote: This is my favorite web interface of all I've seen. But I wish it would show the year of the currently playing album somehow.[/align]
Glad you like. You are more than welcome to add this as a feature request to github
Ooh, nice changelog Smile
Doesn't work for me, just stuck at endless "Loading Application".
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10