• 9(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
Brilliant WebUI. created account to congratulate and to thank =)
Only thing missing for me is keyboard control - this would make it absolutely perfect!
Will keep my eye out for future updates!
thanks again!
Hey man good work! I will be sure to give this a shot. Looks good in the screen caps. Props on your first release! I hope to join you in that rank someday soon.
@jez500

I see you added pvr support I haven't tried it yet (away for holydays) but I got to say this is unbelievable, you're pretty darn quick on adding new features, I would suggest that you should be knighted but it looks it already hae been done so congratz.
Amazing Ui!! A single request if possible, add library stats: total items, un/watched, etc.. for each section.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Stunning! This works beter than volumio or mpd. One advice to adjust the confluence to your layout so it looks like a total package. Grin..

Really good work
WOW fantastic work!
Maybe a bug or by design, not sure: when browsing all movies/shows it loops forever on scrolling.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2014-04-21, 15:25)tinybutstrong Wrote: Maybe a bug or by design, not sure: when browsing all movies/shows it loops forever on scrolling.

Yeah, mentioned it myself above; not a biggie, but looks like a bug.
Hi Guys,

Wow, feeling the love, thanks for all the kind words.

@krakout & @tinybutstrong
Repeating movies: I can't replicate this and it certainly shouldn't be doing that. If you change the sort order (top right) does it still happen? Might be worth submitting an issue here: https://github.com/jez500/chorus/issues with some more more detail (eg. browser, chorus version, any errors, etc)

@cadifad
Basic keyboard support added in 0.3.6 (up, down, left, right, backspace, enter & c) might add to this in the future and incorporate with local playback too.

@dhead
Yep, your comment about PVR radio got me interested Smile So I bought a tuner card and added some basic PVR functions (really just changing channels, the api doesn't give us a great deal more)

@tinybutstrong
would be nice having some stats but this could come at a performance hit if it needs to grab it on page load, might look at a separate stats page somewhere
Hey, you know what? It stopped doing it Big Grin Big Grin VERY strange. It was doing it every single time... the only thing changed was that I updated OpenELEC to the new beta (6), could that have something to do with it?

Many apologies for not including my browser details, I didn't do it because it happened with everything (Opera Chromium, Chrome Canary, FF, IE) and on three different systems.

Btw, will you be letting us know here if a new version becomes available?

Thanks again for the wonderful work!
(2014-04-23, 08:08)krakout Wrote: Hey, you know what? It stopped doing it Big Grin Big Grin VERY strange. It was doing it every single time... the only thing changed was that I updated OpenELEC to the new beta (6), could that have something to do with it?

Many apologies for not including my browser details, I didn't do it because it happened with everything (Opera Chromium, Chrome Canary, FF, IE) and on three different systems.

Btw, will you be letting us know here if a new version becomes available?

Thanks again for the wonderful work!

That's what I like to hear! bugs fixing themselves Smile Possibly an issue in an older version?
I would hope (and assume) that OpenELEC should work like a standard xbmc install in that addons update themselves from the official repo as soon as new versions are available.
In which case, when a new version of Chorus is released it will automagically be sucked down to your system.
TV shows aren't loading for me. No console errors and the JSON is returned okay but takes 30 secs. I'd advise not getting cast as this requires a lot more work. It's a known issue.

As for the constant polling I do the following OnPlay:
Start internal timer and do a poll.
Every 10% of the media, poll again and re-sync internal timer.

That way the time is always ticking and doesn't drift too badly (javascript for you).

Looking for language support? I use JED and Get-Text po2json so I can use the XBMC translation team on Transifex.

Once I've done a maintenance release of AWXi I might start look at submitting stuff to you Smile
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
(2014-04-23, 08:17)jez500 Wrote: That's what I like to hear! bugs fixing themselves Smile Possibly an issue in an older version?
I would hope (and assume) that OpenELEC should work like a standard xbmc install in that addons update themselves from the official repo as soon as new versions are available.
In which case, when a new version of Chorus is released it will automagically be sucked down to your system.

I had to install Chorus manually from the zip archive, however it seems OpenELEC decided it's good enough to update. So maybe indeed the bug got fixed in 0.3.6 Smile
Firstly would also like to echo awesome work.

ive installed chorus on a windows pc version of xbmc and seems to be working well, apart from what appears to be one minor issue:

Im accessing the web gui on two different samsung android phones, both 1024x720 resolution I believe, note 2 and s5, both same issue. The tab for movies works perfectly, but when I click on tv shows it leaves the splash showing where you select whether you want to sort by genre or by all TV, so its impossible to select the posters that are obscured behind that splash. When selecting movies, the sort filter splash screen correctly disappears when you select which way to filter, allowing you to select which poster you want.

is there some minor difference in the code between movies and tv that is causing this? I guess it might be an easy fix.
(2014-04-23, 16:23)Mizaki Wrote: TV shows aren't loading for me. No console errors and the JSON is returned okay but takes 30 secs. I'd advise not getting cast as this requires a lot more work. It's a known issue.

As for the constant polling I do the following OnPlay:
Start internal timer and do a poll.
Every 10% of the media, poll again and re-sync internal timer.

That way the time is always ticking and doesn't drift too badly (javascript for you).

Looking for language support? I use JED and Get-Text po2json so I can use the XBMC translation team on Transifex.

Once I've done a maintenance release of AWXi I might start look at submitting stuff to you Smile

Hi Mizaki, Is it a tv show list, single show, season or episode? not something I have noticed but will look into it. Maybe cast should be lazy loaded, although it seems really snappy for me (do you have any links referencing the issue?)

I was actually thinking that exact solution for the the progress bar (well the using an internal timer bit anyway) the progress only updating every 5 secs is starting to annoy me.

Thanks for the tips with the i18n stuff, I thought there might be a good library out there for it but haven't got round to investigating it yet. That one looks perfect.

It would be great if you wanted to send some patches through, many a times I have got stuck on a "how do I do that" issue and browsing through your code generally uncovers a solution. So your help would be very valuable, cheers Smile
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10