• 17(current)
Release Chorus - A Web UI
Just started using it, mainly just to control music. It's always been a hassle to do this from an iPhone or iPad while you're working on your laptop, and this web interface just works perfectly.

Love it! Smile
great web ui!

does it support pvr? with timeline view and all?
(2014-07-30, 23:04)basco Wrote: great web ui!

does it support pvr? with timeline view and all?

nope
@jez500 Any chance / progress making native mobile / tablet app (#WP, #Droid, #iOS)?

PS. For the release notes (@github), would be great to have also a date when the release was published Smile

//t
great web ui is possible to download subtitles from the webui?
Great addon. I use it primarily for music while working on my laptop. Being able to use the local keyboard to control XBMC is an awesome feature.

My only problem is, does anybody else have issues with addon sorting? I mainly use this Google Play Music addon, and the playlist section in Chorus is incorrectly sorted alphabetically, not in the playlists order...

Other than that it is great!
First of all, Chorus is a incredible and awesome WEB UI add-on... a must have !!
I'm wondering if someone already had a streaming issue with AVI files. All of my MKV et MP4 files can be played via the streaming option but when I try to stream a AVI file, it load indefinitely.

If there is a compatibility issue .. honnestly I don't mind to spend time to convert all of my AVI files into MP4 or MKV files... CHORUS is worth it

Huh

I'm using a Cubox-I 4Pro with GeexBox
Great web player with a sublime UI.

It would be an amazing and presumably easy addition to have a button to toggle the visualization mode. Is this in the cards?

Thanks again

sassafras
Rainbow 
Thanks for this great UI!

Its so customizable! Good job!
Excellent work, the default web-interface just doesn't work at all for me but this one works perfectly with my RaspXMBC.

Big Grin
Hi. Just tried Chorus and it looks pretty slick. A couple questions, though:

Unlike a lot of comments in this thread, I'm not really looking to stream media to my web browser. I'm simply looking for a way to control XBMC music when I'm in other rooms in the house. That is, I still want the XBMC machine to play the music, I just want to be able to start/stop/skip/search/etc from whatever room I happen to be in. Chorus comes awfully close to allowing that except playlists seem flaky:

(I'll prefix this by saying that I'm presently running Chorus 0.3.9...)

From Chrome v37 (Linux):
* I can kick off the party-mode playlist using the drop-down menu on the top right. That's good.
* Does not seem to be a way to locate and play .m3u playlists stored on the XBMC machine (eg. playlists stored in xbmc/userdata/playlists/music)?
* Creating a custom playlist from within Chorus seems a little tedious. In 'Files' mode it would be nice if Chorus had a mechanism to recursively add audio files to a custom playlist. As it stands, it seems Chorus doesn't know how to handle an Album directory (clicking the 'Add to custom playlist' drop-down adds the directory name with 0 songs to the playlist).

From mobile Chrome v36 (Android - Samsung Galaxy S3 phone):
* The top-right drop-down menu is missing entirely so I can't kick off the party-mode playlist
* Creating custom playlists are even more tedious due to mobile interface. Probably not much you can do about this.
* If I start party-mode playlist using the XBMC console or using Chorus via a desktop browser, then I can use Chorus via mobile Chrome to skip/pause/etc just fine. If only I could start party-mode using mobile...

While on the subject of playlists, it seems Chorus stores its custom playlists on the web client machine? Is there a way to make Chorus store playlists on the XBMC machine so that they're visible to all web clients that might try to control the XBMC machine?
Hello,
I'm using Chorus on a Raspberry Pi system running OpenElec 4.2. The web UI works to control XBMC playback, but I can't stream anything my a web browser (Firefox 32.0.3). I can choose a song, and the right pane shows it's playing, but the play scrubber at the bottom always stays at 0:00 and it doesn't actually play. Does Chorus have a log file somewhere that might explain the problem?
(2014-09-30, 22:37)spookybathtub Wrote: I can't stream anything my a web browser (Firefox 32.0.3).
Known issue: https://github.com/jez500/chorus/issues/5
Some of my TV Shows are not displayed with the poster in Chorus but with the banner so the image is dirty, compressed. How is it possible to change it ?
this is an amazing webui - only one thing I can't figure out. when a text input dialog opens up on xbmc/kodi there's no way to input text but wait for the automatic prompt after 60 secs to actually send text to xbmc from chorus. Is there any way to open this prompt on demand without having to wait?

thx for your help!
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chorus - A Web UI10