Syncing XBMC installations
I have XBMC installed on my HTPC (Win 7) in the living room and also on an Android box in my bedroom. Is there a plugin that will allow syncing of the watched status of the two libraries that works locally on my home WLAN?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:Trakt

or

HOWTO:Share_libraries_using_MySQL
Kodi 16.1 on main HTPC Win 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, Quad Core 2.4 Ghz
3 x Pi2 running Kodi 16.1 (OSMC)
TVHeadend PVR server providing Freeview HD and Freesat HD
Thanks. The second link isn't working, but I'll search the wiki for it.
I would say option 2 since option 1 relies on having to join 3rd party websites using plugins which send all your information to internet to their own database -they have privacy policies which may not serve private users best interests.. Having read such privacy policies -- cant say recommend using it period.

Mysql would do what you need well and simply enough.

link HOW-TO:Share_libraries_using_MySQL (wiki) < should work.
(2014-01-15, 15:28)bruce7373 Wrote: Thanks. The second link isn't working, but I'll search the wiki for it.

Works for me.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-01-15, 15:29)uNiversal Wrote: I would say option 2 since option 1 relies on having to join 3rd party websites using plugins which send all your information to internet to their own database -they have privacy policies which may not serve private users best interests.. Having read such privacy policies -- cant say recommend using it period.

Mysql would do what you need well and simply enough.

link HOW-TO:Share_libraries_using_MySQL (wiki) < should work.

That was my conclusion, too. I've got MySQL set up now and it's working great, just what I was looking for. Thx.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Syncing XBMC installations0