Change font size on EPG, Recording List, and Program Description
A week ago, I posted a nice write-up on how to install the Series XML files on OpenELEC. I'm working on a more comprehensive guide to setting up XBMC as a front-end for Windows Media Center, and I've come across an issue upon which I need just a little help.

I know that we can change the font size on any items using in XBMC by changing the entries in the fonts.xml file. However, there are quite a few to choose from in there. Can anyone either tell me or tell me how to determine (aside from trial and error) which fonts listed there will change the:

1. EPG Font
2. Recordings List Font
3. Program Description Font (that appears to the right of the Recordings List)

Any help would be appreciated.
I don't know, but I think you might have better luck posting this in the 'skin help and support forum'. Looking forward to hearing what you find out.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Will do. Thanks!
I think if you go to the skinners forum there is a pinned thread with a little addon that can help identify items on a window. I think the file you need to look at is ViewsPVR.xml.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Well, by trial and error I figured it out:

in

Font.xml

Look through the file. To change the size of the description of the show in the recordings menu and the titles in the EPG, change the <size> parameter from 17 to whatever you want (I chose 19):

<fontset id="Default" idloc="31390" unicode="true">
<!-- Normal Fonts -->
<font>
<name>font12</name>
<filename>Roboto-Regular.ttf</filename>
<size>17</size>
</font>

To change the size of the description of the show in the recordings menu and the titles in the EPG, change the <size> parameter from 20 to whatever you want (I chose 22) in this set:

<font>
<name>font13</name>
<filename>Roboto-Regular.ttf</filename>
<size>20</size>
</font>

Note that these entries appear several times in this file, but I only had to change the very first appearance of them to have the desired effect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change font size on EPG, Recording List, and Program Description0