Win Using External Player is not marking as Watched
Running Frodo 12.3 on Windows 7 x64

Here's my latest log: http://pastebin.com/sL7QVCAN

I have my external player being called by a AutoIt script (PlayISO.EXE) and everything works perfectly.
In the log file, I opened up two ISOs and watched a little bit of the movies.

Except when I stop playback and come back to XBMC, the watched status is not being correctly saved.

The watched status is checked but if I go out of the movie list and come back the status is unwatched now.

I have even set the playcountminimumtime setting to 1 second.

Can someone tell me if this is a bug or something wrong with my settings?
The watched status for external players has never worked right for me. I have mine set to 20 minutes. Sometimes I will play a video for 5 seconds, end it, and it will be marked as watched. Makes no sense.
(2014-01-16, 08:05)StinDaWg Wrote: The watched status for external players has never worked right for me. I have mine set to 20 minutes. Sometimes I will play a video for 5 seconds, end it, and it will be marked as watched. Makes no sense.
Does your status stay as watched though? That's what I am trying to find out if its a bug in 12.3 or not.

My status shows Watched once I come back from the External Player but its not actually saving that since if i go out of the Movies menu and come back the status is now back to Unwatched.
I'm using 13 nighties and it saves the status fine. Haven't used 12 in a long time.
(2014-01-16, 23:02)StinDaWg Wrote: I'm using 13 nighties and it saves the status fine. Haven't used 12 in a long time.

Which nightly are you on right now? I'll test my external player on it later! Thanks!
I just tried the snapshot for Windows: http://xbmc.org/xbmc-13-gotham-november-and-december/

The same issue exists... the movie is marked Watched (check mark) when I stop the player but when you go out and come back to the movie list it will not be Watched (no check mark).
(2014-01-16, 23:36)noIQ Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 23:02)StinDaWg Wrote: I'm using 13 nighties and it saves the status fine. Haven't used 12 in a long time.

Which nightly are you on right now? I'll test my external player on it later! Thanks!
I update every couple of days, so try whatever is the latest from January. I don't remember ever seeing that issue you are having though.
I too have been having a similar issue on my arm-android device running the latest nightly of gotham. Been having this issue for a while now.
Using an external player to watch a video doesn't mark it as watched at all so I'm having to manually mark each video after I watch it but it retains the manual marks just fine however.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using External Player is not marking as Watched0