• 132(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
It would be cool if people submitted their mods as PR's on github.

It doesn't mean they will be merged but at least we will have a source code record of the modifications.
Indeed, I'll review each mod for added value.
On the old version, there was a viewtype with text on the left side, and a big fanart poster on the right, and some info about the show/movie.
This seems to be gone now on the new version, is there any update or mod that brings this back?
I´ve been looking for a while now but can´t find anything.

It looked like this picture, I don´t remember the cover art in the right corner but it could be it looked just like this:
Is there a way to get 'panel' widgets for recently added movies and TV shows as opposed to the 'classic' style?

From this video, I can see these options were offered in Aeon Nox 3.5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoJD83ytpTw
(2014-07-17, 22:55)Nidhögg Wrote: On the old version, there was a viewtype with text on the left side, and a big fanart poster on the right, and some info about the show/movie.
This seems to be gone now on the new version, is there any update or mod that brings this back?
I´ve been looking for a while now but can´t find anything.

It looked like this picture, I don´t remember the cover art in the right corner but it could be it looked just like this:

would love to see this too!
(2014-07-17, 11:18)zag Wrote: It would be cool if people submitted their mods as PR's on github.

It doesn't mean they will be merged but at least we will have a source code record of the modifications.

Is there a tutorial on how we can do this easy?
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2014-07-19, 11:39)Maniac Wrote:
(2014-07-17, 11:18)zag Wrote: It would be cool if people submitted their mods as PR's on github.

Is there a tutorial on how we can do this easy?

Sure Wink

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160103
It would be nice to have a repo of failed/crushed ideas..Rofl
What!..Wow!..I need to lie down.. .
BN has done a great job on this skin.(thanks)

What it's not that good...
Please be nice!
Is it possible to use the movie Cases but only certain ones? For example have it show 3D cases only.
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
Wasn't a bug.
Just a little bug.

When using the Info Wall mode while browsing UPnP/DLNA sources, the tagline is not being read. Instead, you get the plot twice. I have checked with my UPnP software developers and they are saying the metadata is being transferred correctly.

Otherwise, AWESOME skin!
Just one question ... I've been looking in the forum for an answer but couldn't find it ...
I would like to change the selection colour in the main menu from white to blue.
Like TVSHOWS, unselected it is grey colour but when selected it changes to white ... well I would like that to change to blue Smile
Is this something easy to achieve? Since I don't have any skinning expierence ...
Thanks in advance and I love this skin!!!!
I think I might have found a little bug myself.

I am trying to create a top level menu item entry for Music Videos (similar to TV, etc)

In order to do that I created a label called "Music Videos", the default selection action was then set to "ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary,MusicVideos,return)" which was created by selecting "Common->Music videos".

For whatever reason, when I select that top level menu item it just takes me to my music library instead. I have submenus for Music video titles, artists, etc and those work fine, just not this top level one.

Is there something I am doing wrong, or is this expected behavior?
(2014-07-20, 21:01)nterupt Wrote: I think I might have found a little bug myself.

I am trying to create a top level menu item entry for Music Videos (similar to TV, etc)

In order to do that I created a label called "Music Videos", the default selection action was then set to "ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary,MusicVideos,return)" which was created by selecting "Common->Music videos".

For whatever reason, when I select that top level menu item it just takes me to my music library instead. I have submenus for Music video titles, artists, etc and those work fine, just not this top level one.

Is there something I am doing wrong, or is this expected behavior?

Try editing the action to

Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,MusicVideos,return)

If that works, I'll change the action in the next version of the script that provides the actions to the menus.

Edit: I've had time to test this myself now and yes, the common shortcut is wrong. This is now fixed on the Skin Shortcuts repofixes branch and (for the brave only - there's a lot of changes with the potential to break the script) the master branch.

Thanks for the bug report Smile
(2014-07-01, 16:59)zag Wrote: No way to migrate no.

Its built from the ground up as a new skin.

(2014-07-07, 02:08)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-07-07, 00:07)comfox1 Wrote:
(2014-07-01, 19:25)Vaikin Wrote: Currently there is only random live cases for playlist items, no full screen fanart.

As I am coming from Aeon Nox 4.x I am pretty sure this feature is in that one. How would I go about adding this in or requesting this feature or something? Having the wrong Fanart show up for a playlist defeats the purpose of Fanart

The latest version (source>>Gotham Branch) adds background support for fanart based on playlists, but it is not random - only alphabetical. Having tried it, I'm not impressed. You see the same few images every time XBMC is opened, starting with the letter A. The option is there, however.

If this already exists wouldn't it be super easy to just have them randomized? Am I the only one that uses Fanart from Playlists?
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537