• 134(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-07-26, 20:18)Mydriaze Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm a beginner at XBMC and I just installed Aeon Nox which is amazing!
I started to read the first pages, but didn't find how to solve my problems:

How to add bluray/DVD boxes?
How to have round cornered cover?

Thanks a lot!

Check the "Mods & Themes" thread in the sticky at the top of the forum for movie covers. I don't believe you can add rounded corners to your covers. You might want to check the thread for Aeon Nox 4.1.9, which offer more customization options then Nox 5.

(2014-07-26, 20:22)Seatreader Wrote: I just got the new Aeon Nox (reloaded my entire system and started with a fresh xbmc) and now can't get any customization whatsoever on it. Old version let you change list views and how things were colored and all manner of options.. any way to get that back?

See the thread for Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Gotham. The old version still exits and is Gotham compatible.
Thanks a lot for your reply. I appreciate it.
When you go into full screen while playing music, is there a way to make the Music OSD static? It disappears after a 5-10 seconds, and just shows visualization.
(2014-07-27, 16:58)pbateman Wrote: When you go into full screen while playing music, is there a way to make the Music OSD static? It disappears after a 5-10 seconds, and just shows visualization.

There is a advancedsetting for that, see advancedsettings.xml "songinfoduration".
It controls how long the info is displayed.
Quote:"This controls how long the song information will remain onscreen when the song changes during visualisations. The valid range is "1" to "Indefinite (0)", in seconds. This does not include the duration of any transition effects."

If you want it to be static set it to..

<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>
I dug through the thread and though I found the answer but it isn't working so here goes:

All I'm trying to do is add a submenu item to "Movies" to launch the HD-Trailers.net plugin. I added a custom submenu entry with "plugin://plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/" as the action. What am I missing?

Thanks.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
(2014-07-28, 05:46)TechLife Wrote: I dug through the thread and though I found the answer but it isn't working so here goes:

All I'm trying to do is add a submenu item to "Movies" to launch the HD-Trailers.net plugin. I added a custom submenu entry with "plugin://plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/" as the action. What am I missing?

Thanks.

You're probably missing the "Type" button in the middle column to switch to Add-ons to choose from for the shortcut.
Morning Gents,

Excellent skin - fast and stable so far. Very nice work Smile

Quick question - tried searching but nothing came up for "Update Library".

Where in this skin is the Update Library option located? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
BW
  • Gigabyte BRIX GB-BXBT-2807
  • LibreElec 8.0.2
  • Samsung 50" Plasma
  • SVS Prime satellites | Bookshelf speakers
  • SVS PB13 Plus Sub
  • Synology DS412+, DS416j, DS212j, 21TB Storage
  • 3 x Linux Ubuntu Servers, dual Xeon CPU running | Plex | Subsonic | Radarr, Sonarr & NZBGet
(2014-07-28, 15:54)bwfan Wrote: Morning Gents,

Where in this skin is the Update Library option located? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
BW

If I remember correctly it's a submenu in Video. You can add it as a submenu in any category though I think. I've added it to Movies and TVShows.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

thanks,
BW
Its in the sidebar for both movies and TV.
(2014-07-28, 18:04)tmaru Wrote:

thanks,
BW
That's right, the sidebar. Been a while since I changed it. Couldn't remember for sure where the default was. But it can be added as a submenu.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-07-28, 19:11)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-07-28, 18:04)tmaru Wrote:

thanks,
BW
That's right, the sidebar. Been a while since I changed it. Couldn't remember for sure where the default was. But it can be added as a submenu.
Excellent and thank you. I love the skin and great work the xbmc team does. Keep it up gents!
  • Gigabyte BRIX GB-BXBT-2807
  • LibreElec 8.0.2
  • Samsung 50" Plasma
  • SVS Prime satellites | Bookshelf speakers
  • SVS PB13 Plus Sub
  • Synology DS412+, DS416j, DS212j, 21TB Storage
  • 3 x Linux Ubuntu Servers, dual Xeon CPU running | Plex | Subsonic | Radarr, Sonarr & NZBGet
(2014-07-28, 06:29)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-07-28, 05:46)TechLife Wrote: I dug through the thread and though I found the answer but it isn't working so here goes:

Thanks.

You're probably missing the "Type" button in the middle column to switch to Add-ons to choose from for the shortcut.

That was it. Thanks!!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
I am confused at the moment by that many Aeon Nox skins. Aeon Nox 5.1.3 (for XBMC Gotham?) is the updated version of Aeon Nox 4.0.9 (for Frodo?): http://i.imgur.com/rHSQlUJ.jpg? If so, why were both ones displayed?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
(2014-07-30, 12:40)Dirki Wrote: I am confused at the moment by that many Aeon Nox skins. Aeon Nox 5.1.3 (for XBMC Gotham?) is the updated version of Aeon Nox 4.0.9 (for Frodo?): http://i.imgur.com/rHSQlUJ.jpg? If so, why were both ones displayed?

5.1.3 is a new and completely redesigned skin. 4.1.9 Gotham is probably the closest to 4.0.9 in appearance and features. I believe it's still a work in progress though (not sure).
Thank you, wgstarks.

And Gotham Plus is a modification done by someone else?

And even though those Nox skins are not called Gotham (in XBMC) here - http://i.imgur.com/rHSQlUJ.jpg - they are meant to be the actual skins for XBMC Gotham, whether called Gotham or not. And they are not updated autoamtically, but have to be updated vía zip file manually, I assume.
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537