• 136(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-08-03, 03:43)wgstarks Wrote: Not all artwork is displayed in every skin though, what art are you missing?

All of it (Movies)Confused

So is Artwork downloader my issue? It says it doesn't download anything when I try to use it. I don't have files stored with each movie. I guess it must have been stored on my PC before and I didn't realize it.
I've tried searching through this thread with no luck. Confused

I've just migrated one HTPC to OpenELEC and now have a problem trying to show random fanart backgrounds (for Movies/TV). I get nothing but a black screen. Fanart from playlists and all other options appear to work fine.

My library is on a MySQL DB on a server. Nothing in the logfile(s)

Any ideas? Huh
@schmake: Make sure the script.grab.fanart is installed. It should be installed automatically when installed from repo.
(2014-08-03, 03:55)Lake Camelot Wrote:
(2014-08-03, 03:43)wgstarks Wrote: Not all artwork is displayed in every skin though, what art are you missing?

All of it (Movies)Confused

So is Artwork downloader my issue? It says it doesn't download anything when I try to use it. I don't have files stored with each movie. I guess it must have been stored on my PC before and I didn't realize it.

This is just a guess but it sounds to me that the problem must be with your scraper. The scraper retrieves poster and fanart on the initial scan when you add the movies to your library. If your using UMS, their thread is here. If your not using UMS, maybe give it a try. You'll probably need to remove your movie source, clean your library and then re-add the movie source with the scraper selected as UMS and all the other appropriate settings.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
OK Thanks
Couple of questions... it seems the submenu has been edited and i cannot do much with it anymore. before i could add playlist and now i dont have that option. Whats the custom command so i can add a smart playlist?

Also is there a way to add a custom command for in progress movies? I had a preset for TV shows but i dont see one for movies under a custom menu.
(2014-08-04, 00:02)hewligun Wrote: Couple of questions... it seems the submenu has been edited and i cannot do much with it anymore. before i could add playlist and now i dont have that option. Whats the custom command so i can add a smart playlist?

Also is there a way to add a custom command for in progress movies? I had a preset for TV shows but i dont see one for movies under a custom menu.

AFAIK there's been no change on Nox's side to the menu editor recently. There's an update incoming for the script involved, but that won't affect ability to add a playlist either. A while back, though, the up and down arrows to switch between categories of available shortcuts was swapped for the "Type" button in the middle column...
(2014-08-04, 00:16)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-08-04, 00:02)hewligun Wrote: Couple of questions... it seems the submenu has been edited and i cannot do much with it anymore. before i could add playlist and now i dont have that option. Whats the custom command so i can add a smart playlist?

AFAIK there's been no change on Nox's side to the menu editor recently. There's an update incoming for the script involved, but that won't affect ability to add a playlist either. A while back, though, the up and down arrows to switch between categories of available shortcuts was swapped for the "Type" button in the middle column...

I somehow missed that type part. You were correct. Do you or anyone happen to know the custom command for in progress movies though?
(2014-08-04, 00:33)hewligun Wrote: I somehow missed that type part. You were correct. Do you or anyone happen to know the custom command for in progress movies though?

I don't believe there's a default video node for that, so either a custom video node, a smart playlist, or via the library data provider. The later would be

Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedmovies,Return)

(The recommended movies are just in progress movies)
(2014-08-04, 00:37)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-08-04, 00:33)hewligun Wrote: I somehow missed that type part. You were correct. Do you or anyone happen to know the custom command for in progress movies though?

I don't believe there's a default video node for that, so either a custom video node, a smart playlist, or via the library data provider. The later would be

Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedmovies,Return)

recommended movies is the same thing as in progress movies?
(2014-08-04, 00:57)hewligun Wrote:
(2014-08-04, 00:37)Unfledged Wrote:

Code:

The recommended movies that the library data provider script returns are in progress movies (that is to say, movies that have been stopped part way through watching).
(2014-08-04, 01:05)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-08-04, 00:57)hewligun Wrote:
(2014-08-04, 00:37)Unfledged Wrote: I don't believe there's a default video node for that, so either a custom video node, a smart playlist, or via the library data provider. The later would be

Code:

The recommended movies that the library data provider script returns are in progress movies (that is to say, movies that have been stopped part way through watching).
you rock! thank you sir.
This is likely the wrong place to add this but i have seen it working in the mashup addon. How can i group movies in sets but also flatten them? So they show up on the main movie list area in order for the movie set?
(2014-08-03, 14:05)BigNoid Wrote: @schmake: Make sure the script.grab.fanart is installed. It should be installed automatically when installed from repo.

Thanks BigNoid, however the script.grab.fanart was installed.

On closer inspection of the logfile I noticed the following errr:
Code:
14:51:17 T:140379093448448 WARNING: Create - Unsupported protocol(image) in image://smb%3a%2f%2fSCOOTY%2fzz_TV%2fMisfits%2ffanart.jpg/
14:51:27 T:140378992801536 WARNING: Create - Unsupported protocol(image) in image://smb%3a%2f%2fSCOOTY%2fzz_TV%2fTrue%20Detective%2ffanart.jpg/

Some further research identified that it was an issue with texture caching. I have rectified the problem using the texture cache maintenance utility
in coverflow view
If i only have a few titles in the folder it shows them several times across the screen, so they roll continually.
is there a way to change it to show just 1 set like on the old Nox4?

forget what the setting was called now but it was in the viewtypes flyout on the left
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537