• 153(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Ok, with my new found ability to copy and paste other peoples Modding work, I've managed to screw up my settings.

Any idea how this has happened, and how I can get back to being able to see the text!!

Link here
(2014-09-30, 21:36)richjack2003 Wrote: Ok, with my new found ability to copy and paste other peoples Modding work, I've managed to screw up my settings.

Any idea how this has happened, and how I can get back to being able to see the text!!

Link here

I would revert to the backup I saved before modding. If you didn't save a backup you can delete the skin and reinstall from scratch.

Edit- If you know the file you changed you can just copy the file from github.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-09-30, 21:55)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-09-30, 21:36)richjack2003 Wrote: Ok, with my new found ability to copy and paste other peoples Modding work, I've managed to screw up my settings.

Link here

I would revert to the backup I saved before modding. If you didn't save a backup you can delete the skin and reinstall from scratch.

Edit- If you know the file you changed you can just copy the file from github.

It was great, until I changed the font(?) in appearances, and since, everything disappeared.

Back-ups, ha, lesson learned!!
I was wondering what happened to extra fanart background in the tv shows? Before it used to cycle between multiple fanarts when I highlighted an show, but now it's just a single image.

Any way to get this back? Or as an option to select from?

Thanks!
(2014-10-01, 16:18)bokkoman Wrote: I was wondering what happened to extra fanart background in the tv shows? Before it used to cycle between multiple fanarts when I highlighted an show, but now it's just a single image.

Any way to get this back? Or as an option to select from?

Thanks!

Read post 2178. Hopefully it'll be coming back.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-09-28, 06:35)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-09-27, 20:30)BigNoid Wrote: Good news. thanks to phil65 next update will have infoline for smart playlists Smile

Is this feature currently functional? I downloaded a recent copy of the Gotham branch and can reach the "Playlist" entry within the menu customizer for info-lines but can't actually select a specific playlist. The link appears dead.

We will need to wait for a version bump in service.library.data.provider or simply update your addon by taking default.py from https://github.com/BigNoid/service.libra...a.provider.
(2014-09-28, 20:58)rsolmn Wrote:
(2014-09-27, 21:33)kirkvanslyke Wrote: Hi All,
Not sure if this is an Aeon Nox question or a Gotham question, but figured I'd start here. I have added artwork files to my movie library (poster, fanart, logo, banner, clearart, disc, landscape). However, when xbmc reads the movie library, on many (not all) movies it is only detecting the poster and fanart files. I then have to manually go in and associate the rest of the artwork with the movies. Very tedious to say the least.

Any idea why the other art files sometimes don't get detected automatically? Is there a special procedure required to make it happen?

Thanks!

You have to tell XBMC to use local information only when adding your movie or TV collection

I've poured through all the settings I can find in Aeon Nox 5, but am so far unable to find a setting to use local information only. Can you tell me where to find the setting? If it's not exposed in the UI, what config file would I look in?

Thanks!
(2014-10-03, 07:11)kirkvanslyke Wrote:
(2014-09-28, 20:58)rsolmn Wrote:
(2014-09-27, 21:33)kirkvanslyke Wrote: Hi All,
Not sure if this is an Aeon Nox question or a Gotham question, but figured I'd start here. I have added artwork files to my movie library (poster, fanart, logo, banner, clearart, disc, landscape). However, when xbmc reads the movie library, on many (not all) movies it is only detecting the poster and fanart files. I then have to manually go in and associate the rest of the artwork with the movies. Very tedious to say the least.

Any idea why the other art files sometimes don't get detected automatically? Is there a special procedure required to make it happen?

Thanks!

You have to tell XBMC to use local information only when adding your movie or TV collection

I've poured through all the settings I can find in Aeon Nox 5, but am so far unable to find a setting to use local information only. Can you tell me where to find the setting? If it's not exposed in the UI, what config file would I look in?

Thanks!

OK, I found the setting under the video source properties settings, and one of my movie directories was not set to use local information only. Once I corrected that, it rescanned the entire directory. Unfortunately, all of the movies from that source have lost their links to the fanart files (even the ones I manually set up before). It is still only picking up the poster and fanart files for each movie. Things like banner, clearlogo, clearart, discart, and landscape are not being detected or linked to the movie title in the library. Any ideas to try next?
This mod which adds plot and cast information to the pause screen should be added to the "Mods & Themes" thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203931.
(2014-10-02, 14:37)AMoo-Miki Wrote:
(2014-09-28, 06:35)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-09-27, 20:30)BigNoid Wrote: Good news. thanks to phil65 next update will have infoline for smart playlists Smile

Is this feature currently functional? I downloaded a recent copy of the Gotham branch and can reach the "Playlist" entry within the menu customizer for info-lines but can't actually select a specific playlist. The link appears dead.

We will need to wait for a version bump in service.library.data.provider or simply update your addon by taking default.py from https://github.com/BigNoid/service.libra...a.provider.
Correct. if you update both, selecting video playlist will use the playlist that is setup for the main menu entry for infoline.
(2014-10-03, 08:06)Warner306 Wrote: This mod which adds plot and cast information to the pause screen should be added to the "Mods & Themes" thread:

Thats for v4 i think.
(2014-10-03, 10:22)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-09-28, 06:35)Warner306 Wrote: [quote='Warner306' pid='1806346' dateline='1412316418']
This mod which adds plot and cast information to the pause screen should be added to the "Mods & Themes" thread:

Thats for v4 i think.

It's also for version 5.
(2014-10-03, 10:22)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-10-02, 14:37)AMoo-Miki Wrote:
(2014-09-28, 06:35)Warner306 Wrote: Is this feature currently functional? I downloaded a recent copy of the Gotham branch and can reach the "Playlist" entry within the menu customizer for info-lines but can't actually select a specific playlist. The link appears dead.

Correct. if you update both, selecting video playlist will use the playlist that is setup for the main menu entry for infoline.

Cheers, great for movie based playlists like, top250/HD...but TvShow based, not so much.Smile Doco's / !Doco's...
Nice addition though.
Infoline for playlists not implemented yet in AN5 ? just tried it last night ?
(2014-10-05, 14:08)shaktoo Wrote: Infoline for playlists not implemented yet in AN5 ? just tried it last night ?

Read the post above.
yep .. forgot to read the last post syndrome ! will update the provider and try again.
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537