• 157(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
I'm having a weird issue with one movie in logo view. I used media elk to look up fan art and other stuff for Earth to Echo. It didn't have the logo art but I found it on fan art. I labeled the piece as logo as usual then ran artwork downloader. But when I go to the movie in logo view it doesn't show the logo. It's only with this movie. Is there anything I need to post on here for people to help me out?
i would love the next aired information to show up in the tv shows up the top i know there was this feature in 4.1.9 as i use to have that skin is there anyway ti implement it in this skin pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

and thanks for any info
(2014-10-25, 04:23)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 22:39)Slipass Wrote: Is it possible to deactivat the submenu in the mainmenu?
Or create an custom menu on the tv show menu to implemented an custom playlist?

System>Appearance>Skin>Settings>Setup the Aeon Nox main menu>Select menu item>Manage submenu. From here you can add, delete or modify submenu items for each menu item.

I used the actually version from the git.
But i dont have the option in the ystem menu
(2014-10-26, 13:04)Slipass Wrote: I used the actually version from the git.

Do you have script.skinshortcuts installed? If not, install it through the addon manager.
(2014-10-26, 13:09)Unfledged Wrote:

Do you have script.skinshortcuts installed? If not, download from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sc...-0.4.2.zip, and install vis "Install from zip file" so Kodi can install its dependancies for you.

All addons can be installed from addon manager in Helix
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Helper add-ons show up now too? Cool. I'll update the post.
(2014-10-26, 13:11)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-10-26, 13:09)Unfledged Wrote:

Do you have script.skinshortcuts installed? If not, download from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sc...-0.4.2.zip, and install vis "Install from zip file" so Kodi can install its dependancies for you.

All addons can be installed from addon manager in Helix

Thanks!! Now it works
There should be an option to use Live DVD cases: Random movies as background image.
Does this only work with XBMC 13.2 and above?

I'm currently using 13.1 and tried both the XBMC repository version (5.1.2) and the latest git version (5.5.5) and when i load either skin no labels/text show up at all.

I'm testing it on the portable mode as well so could that be the cause?
The latest git is for Helix. The repo version should be the one for Gotham.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Working now thanks.

I think it was still picking up the git version but deleting it and trying the repo one again worked Smile
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else - if so, please point me in the right direction. Basically, I love Aeon Nox 5 and it does everything I need it to. There is, however, one small change I'd like to make to make it work a bit better for me, and I think the answer lies somewhere in an XML file in the 1080i folder, I just don't know where. When I'm watching an episode, I'd love to have the show title displayed when I press 'I' or pause it, as well as the episode title. Also, along similar lines, I'd like the artist name displayed as well as the song title in music videos when I press 'I' or pause a music video.

Any help with this would be hugely appreciated!
Hi,
I have a problem in latest aeon nox and latest helix alpha. The submenus dont show up on the home screen and nothing hapens when i try to edit the submenus through the skin menu. I have script.skinshortcuts installed.
(2014-11-01, 14:01)filip86 Wrote: Hi,
I have a problem in latest aeon nox and latest helix alpha. The submenus dont show up on the home screen and nothing hapens when i try to edit the submenus through the skin menu. I have script.skinshortcuts installed.

There's a bug in the latest Kodi nightlies which mean the skinshortcuts script isn't recognised as being able to be run via RunScript(). tamland has already made a pr to fix the issue - https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5593 - and there's a workaround on the skinshortcuts git - https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts - for those who can't wait for Kodi to be fixed.
Hi guys.

I might be blind but is there anywhere a simple button to press to update the database, as there was before ?
Now the only way i've found to do this, is restart my box, which is not very handy to be honest.
Did i miss anything ?
Any way to add that button in the context menu as it was before ?

Thx.
  • 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537