• 162(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
How can I add the clearlogo in the LowList?
(2014-09-10, 10:25)Steveb Wrote:
(2014-09-10, 03:49)cjqr Wrote:
(2014-09-10, 03:08)wgstarks Wrote: Your image didn't come through but there is this-
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203931
Will show plot and cast info when you press I or Pause.

Sorry, I uploaded the screenshot to a different server now. I'm looking for a way to trigger this specific window by mapping the I button (or some other) while the video is playing or paused:

From memory i think that is a custom window (1118), so you will have to edit your keymap file 'keyboard.xml' and map a key to activate it..

PHP Code:
<FullscreenVideo>
    <
keyboard>

<
some key>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1118)</some key>

</
keyboard>
</
FullscreenVideo

Then map that key/key combo to your remote.

I can't find keyboard.xml, do I have to create it? I would also like to link this view to a letter in my keyboard.

Thanks
(2014-11-15, 03:15)Edworld Wrote: I can't find keyboard.xml, do I have to create it? I would also like to link this view to a letter in my keyboard.

Thanks

I think you do. Here's a How-To-Guide
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-11-15, 05:03)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-11-15, 03:15)Edworld Wrote: I can't find keyboard.xml, do I have to create it? I would also like to link this view to a letter in my keyboard.

Thanks

I think you do. Here's a How-To-Guide

Thanks. I'll try it
Hi. Love the skin but I have an issue with shows not being marked as watched when then are completed. I have changed to advancedsettings.xml to <playcountminimumpercent>95</playcountminimumpercent> and <ignorepercentatend>0</ignorepercentatend>. I am assuming the skin is looking at the "ignorepercentatend" at 0 and thinking the show is not completed but the default skin never had this issue and always marked as watched once it reached the 95 percent threshold.

Any ideas to fix this issue?
(2014-11-17, 21:08)shaneob86 Wrote: Hi. Love the skin but I have an issue with shows not being marked as watched when then are completed. I have changed to advancedsettings.xml to <playcountminimumpercent>95</playcountminimumpercent> and <ignorepercentatend>0</ignorepercentatend>. I am assuming the skin is looking at the "ignorepercentatend" at 0 and thinking the show is not completed but the default skin never had this issue and always marked as watched once it reached the 95 percent threshold.

Why not change the ignore to a higher number? At least to test anyway. Did you also check your "Mark As Watched" settings. Honestly I can't remember if there is an Off settings there or not.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-11-08, 16:09)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 10:13)teeedubb Wrote: I upgraded to Helix and have noticed that the channel numbers in the PVR Channel OSD are out of alignment (AN5 5.5.5 Helix nightly 7-11):
(I know Helix is in beta, but I remeber reading that AN5 is Helix compaible)

Thanks.

Did you update the skin to the git version (5.5)? Not sure if it installs automatically?

I tried the git version last night and numbers are still out of alignment.
Is there a way to change the color/transparency of the buffer bar in the video progress bar? I've changed the colors in the color.xml file but none of those seemed to have any effect.

thanks!
(2014-11-17, 21:51)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-11-17, 21:08)shaneob86 Wrote: Hi. Love the skin but I have an issue with shows not being marked as watched when then are completed. I have changed to advancedsettings.xml to <playcountminimumpercent>95</playcountminimumpercent> and <ignorepercentatend>0</ignorepercentatend>. I am assuming the skin is looking at the "ignorepercentatend" at 0 and thinking the show is not completed but the default skin never had this issue and always marked as watched once it reached the 95 percent threshold.

Why not change the ignore to a higher number? At least to test anyway. Did you also check your "Mark As Watched" settings. Honestly I can't remember if there is an Off settings there or not.

Ok. I change the percent to 1 and it works. The reason I have it on 0 is sometimes I may have to stop a video close to the end and when I go to resume, it starts at the beginning again. As I said it works with 0 in Confluence. The Mark as Watched settings are fine.
I've been using this skin for a few time now and it's awesome. Easily one of the best costum skins available (being similar to the way confluence is "designed" is a plus).

One thing I would suggest is, if possible, to use the background we define to the livetv section as the standard background when entering the livetv section. Example:

In my opinion there isn't any logic in changing the fanart to a custom one and continue to use the default one inside the section. If we wanted that, we wouldn't be changing the section background in the first place.

Keep up the good work
Is it possible to have more than one widget?
I've moved to kodi today and from aeon nox gotham plus (warlion) to the original 5.5.5 aeon nox.

I've noticed that the Watched/Not Watched flagged are sticking through menus, which I don't like.

For example I go to Movies and select to view only the unwatched, And there is a list of all unwatched Movies.
Then I go back to main menu and go to "Recently Added Movies" and that is empty, which is because from my Recently Added Movies is also filtering the unwatched (I have watched all recently added ones).
Then again If I change that to "all videos" for both watched and unwatched it shows a list, but when I go back to seen my movie list I see all of them instead of just the unwatched.

Any way you can think on fixing it?

EDIT: Solved by setting to "show all videos", creating a custom smart list that lists all unwatched movies, added that list as the default action for "Movies".
BigNoid:

For livedvd background, can you add random tvshow and random musicvideo?

Thanks
What do I have to change, that scrolling always starts latter? It is not possible to read the first line, to fast it is out of the picture...

See Video: http://youtu.be/jHb4fqYoZUw

Tks.
I have all my movies in subfolders that match the movie title. I can't seem to find the setting in Nox 5, but when you are in sources how do you make it so when you click on a movie it plays the movie automatically rather than take you into the sub folder?
  • 162(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537