• 233(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hey BigNoid
I'm using Emby for Kodi and Emby CoverArt plugin. So my movie covers have a little tilt to give them a 3d effect. Unfortunately you can see ugly borders of the skin where the normal movie covers should be. In Titan skin there is an option to prevent this issue, could you be so kind and implement that, too?
How do I install more visualisations for use when playing music?
At the moment I only have one to choose from and cannot see any option to 'Get more'.
(2016-09-21, 08:45)Jeffers24 Wrote: How do I install more visualisations for use when playing music?
At the moment I only have one to choose from and cannot see any option to 'Get more'.
Not sure about other OS's but if using windows they need to be added during install and if you want to select them they also need to be enabled in Kodi's add-on manager... My add-ons > Look & Feel > Visualisation
(2016-09-23, 01:20)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-21, 08:45)Jeffers24 Wrote: How do I install more visualisations for use when playing music?
Not sure about other OS's but if using windows they need to be added during install and if you want to select them they also need to be enabled in Kodi's add-on manager... My add-ons > Look & Feel > Visualisation

I am using Android and following install of Kodi I only have one visualisation to choose from and cannot find an option to install more. Kodi 16.1 and Aeon Nox 5 skin.

Until I found out I could not find an option to install more visualisations I was expecting there to be a 'Get More' option on the choose visualisation screen.
(2016-09-23, 08:26)Jeffers24 Wrote: I am using Android and following install of Kodi I only have one visualisation to choose from and cannot find an option to install more. Kodi 16.1 and Aeon Nox 5 skin.

Until I found out I could not find an option to install more visualisations I was expecting there to be a 'Get More' option on the choose visualisation screen.
No idea about Android so best to ask in that section but if you only have Spectrum or something then maybe that is the only one available for certain devices.
Hi guys,

Any chance the track number column in the music list view be widened to always display three numerals and not the first numeral with three dots afterwards? From the scrolling numerals on the highlighted song it doesn't appear like it would need to be much.

(I can provide more screenshots if needed)

Thanks
(2016-09-23, 13:47)teeedubb Wrote: Any chance the track number column in the music list view be widened to always display three numerals and not the first numeral with three dots afterwards? From the scrolling numerals on the highlighted song it doesn't appear like it would need to be much.

I am one of the users with three numerals for the track in the id3tags, too.

I would also like to always see three numerals instead of the dots. Great idea!
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
BigNoid,

Can you add a "PCM" flag?
hi many thanks for your help i have managed now to get disc art

@ BigNoid:
I created 3 PRs to improve the LiveTV-section. I created this changes for SilVOs Mod and I find it useful, so I wanted to give something back to "the Original" Wink
Pls have a look
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-09-23, 13:47)teeedubb Wrote: Hi guys,

Any chance the track number column in the music list view be widened to always display three numerals and not the first numeral with three dots afterwards? From the scrolling numerals on the highlighted song it doesn't appear like it would need to be much.

(I can provide more screenshots if needed)

Thanks
Fixed now, thx.

(2016-10-09, 12:48)Solo0815 Wrote: @ BigNoid:
I created 3 PRs to improve the LiveTV-section. I created this changes for SilVOs Mod and I find it useful, so I wanted to give something back to "the Original" Wink
Pls have a look
Thx
Looking now at the PR's, thx.
Thanks mate. ?
Hi Mike and everybody,

I've just installed your wonderful skin (from repo) on my Himedia Q10 pro (Jarvis 16) and everything is working as it should except for scrolling on info panel and only for tv shows....

As you can see when I scroll down the page, it won't stop on actors line and this behaviour doesn't allow me to select any actor.

The strange thing is that this happens only for tv shows (in the movies section is perfect) and only with your skin mod (the info panel on "regular" aeon nox works as expected for tv shows).

I have all add on/script suggested/reccomended, installed.

What I'm doing wrong?

Thx in advance and sorry for my bad english.
(2016-10-11, 23:49)Grifone1893 Wrote: Hi Mike and everybody,

I've just installed your wonderful skin (from repo) on my Himedia Q10 pro (Jarvis 16) and everything is working as it should except for scrolling on info panel and only for tv shows....

As you can see when I scroll down the page, it won't stop on actors line and this behaviour doesn't allow me to select any actor.

The strange thing is that this happens only for tv shows (in the movies section is perfect) and only with your skin mod (the info panel on "regular" aeon nox works as expected for tv shows).

I have all add on/script suggested/reccomended, installed.

What I'm doing wrong?

Thx in advance and sorry for my bad english.
Looks like the trakt similar shows isn't working so I will update to use TMDb instead.

Will fix on GitHub but not sure when I will push the next update for Jarvis. Probably when Krypton either goes RC or final.

Just a friendly reminder to all that this is not the thread for my modded version. I prefer to keep BigNoids thread free of any of my mistakes Wink

Wish I could just move the post... Anyhoo thanks for the bug report Big Grin

Edit: Why is it that all who spell it wrong do it the exact same way (SiLViO)... Perhaps I should just add that extra i that everyone seems to want :p
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread Mike, and thanks for the answer..
So I'll wait for a fix.

There's some workaround I could do in the meantime?

Question for admin: can I move the post myself (deleting here and re-post in the right thread?)
  • 233(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537