• 2(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-01-16, 12:18)isamu.dragon Wrote: 1 question, are DVD/Bluray cases in the showcase view as an option?

Yeah what Isamu.Dragon said. Please blu-ray cases...

To me it has similarities to Droid tablet skin. Anyways great preview.

Thanks
Very great skin. Tanks for it.

The greatest feature would be the live dvd case view in the home menu. The mod from mikebzh44
Looking really nice. My biggest things I would like to see are bluray/dvd cases in wall view and the year when hitting info while playing. I may be in the minority, but I'm not crazy over all of the flags seen when hitting info. Obviously this is not a big deal and can easily be removed/added by the user. I'll probably just make some changes to get it more to my liking, I just think that less flags gives a cleaner look. Overall it looks really good though and I can't wait to see how it looks in person.
If Bluray cases are to be supported, please allow them to be disabled, and also continue to support a useful wall view, with multiple rows of wide aspect thumbnails, names below each one. Also continue to avoid the blinding white text of Confluence, which is really bad for plasmas subject to IR. And provide a way to hide the pause banner when I pause a movie, so I see just the paused frame. Aeon Nox is the best skin I've tried, and I want it to stay the best and get even better! It's an awesome piece of work.
Looks promising but I do hope the wallview has an option to show more then it is showing on the screenies. Just like it is with the current version Smile
I hope it will be standard like Aeon 4 and other people do all those Mods you guys keep requesting Smile

Just remember every new feature and request will likely slow down the skin in some way.

Its better to create a nice base that people can provide Mods for individual tastes.
The skin will be how BigNoid in visions it for himself. As far as i know a nice lightweight great looking skin with not to many options.
Any other bells and whistles is up to the users themselves to add or by others to provide mods.

Any reasonable suggestions that he also likes for himself could be included but it will not cater for every single user request out there.
The skin will be like it will be published, any alterations you want you will have to do for yourself.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
looks shit to be honest nothing special
(2014-01-18, 00:22)Razieal Wrote: looks shit to be honest nothing special

hehe thx for the constructive feedback Tongue
Should I add some more bright colors to blow your mind Tongue
That's funny as shit is not even out and there is already complaints lol
(2014-01-18, 00:35)BigNoid Wrote:

hehe thx for the constructive feedback Tongue
Should I add some more bright colors to blow your mind Tongue

I think it's too late.Big Grin
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

If you're gonna bash something at least explain yourself. You know, the hows the whys, etc OR you could just keep your face shut Smile
I think he used shit in the wrong context.

I can't wait for this shit. This shit is amazing! Aeon Nox 5 is going to be da shit!!!!!!
Razieal did not use appropriate words to express himself. I guess what he wanted to say was that using Nox 4 ( what with all the bells n whistles ) and incorporating all the useful ( & sometimes colorful ) mods ..and using this as the day in day out skin with all of one's own personal customisations.. the idea of going back to just what Aeon used to be like dosen't seem like a step forward ? So Nox 5 will be Gotham compliant .. But Nox 4 seems to work with Gotham as well ... I guess what He wanted to say was that after Nox 4... BigNoid is playing down expectations. ( Not That anything's wrong with that )
of Course I am not trying to put down Nox 5 or anything.. I have Immense respect for BigNoid and his Aeon Nox .
I just love my current Nox setup But am awaiting Nox 5 like a kid in a comic book store !!
Lastly I would ask all to remember.. the golden Oldies ---> Aeon 65 ....Night ..... Ahhh memories !

What I feel like Is that Nox 5 is probably going to be replacing Confluence as the default xbmc skin .Hence some of the out there options are being trimmed , getting Nox to be efficient , fast & usable on All formats ( nearly ). And did I also say that I am a UFO enthusiast & have read Erich Von Daniken as well Wink
(2014-01-18, 04:12)shaktoo Wrote: Lastly I would ask all to remember.. the golden Oldies ---> Aeon 65 ....Night ..... Ahhh memories !

Ahh the good old days Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537