• 3(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
feeling very nostalgic right now ..Like all my memories are in black & white ATM
(2014-01-18, 04:36)BigNoid Wrote:

Someone's butchering Sam Cooke's songBig Grin.
Looks great, can't wait.
One word: gorgeous!

(2014-01-17, 11:30)Martijn Wrote: The skin will be how BigNoid in visions it for himself. As far as i know a nice lightweight great looking skin with not to many options..

Exactly, that's why Nox is my favourite one, compared to MQ for example

@BigNoid: if you need new GFX / backgrounds / icons or whatever just PM me. I don't have time, but time can always be found by sacrifying other stuff!
sorry guys my intention was not to offend anyone its just my opinion and what Shaktoo said in his post i totally agree with that Yes after using Nox 4 This seems a step back but lets see......

@BigNoid without sarcasm well lemme say this should have made our minds blow after Nox with some new view types but i dont see that

but let me say this we all appreciate all hard work you guys put into this like really appreciate that ........its just my opinion others might disagree
I think any deliberation made on the skin should be discussed on release - not on a few screenshots - If it doesnt have the bells and whistles - so be it.
There are many many users who have implemented mods in the past - I cant see them stopping.
I for one cant wait - it's a long overdue update.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2014-01-18, 00:22)Razieal Wrote: looks shit to be honest nothing special

We don't care about your apologies.

(2014-01-18, 13:30)Razieal Wrote: its just my opinion others might disagree

It was not an opinion, but an insult indeed

Everyone has the right to criticize a skin. You have the right to not like it.
But this must be formulated in a constructive and polite way.

Saying just "SHIT" is just useless, very rude, and unforgivable.
It just pollutes the thread

If you are unhappy with BigNoid's work, then use an other skin, or do your own MOD and show us your superiority.
We don't need trolls.
I'm in.
N.O.W.A.L.L Calm down whats got in to u Big Noid can speak for himself everyone has right to their opinion just like you so just chill

I remember there was thread asking for suggestions like what you guys like to see in next box version well I'm asking what was the point asking us when none of those ideas in the end seems to have gone in trash i still say no one denying fact that hard work these guys have put in and also there are my initial thoughts like others jus waiting for preview i would be more than happy to be proven wrong........
@Razieal - I think you got peoples backs up from the word 'shit'
If you had been a little more eloquent you maybe wouldnt have been shot down so harshly.
Maybe a better choice of words in the future wouldnt create such a backlash for you. (didnt bother me but did think it a bit of a cheap shot for someone who does this in their free time for the community)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Looks great man. Clean, unobtrusive and well laid-out. I've worked most of my life as a graphic and ux/gui designer for some of the most famous tech companies in the world, so this comes from a professional appreciation viewpoint; This has got me very excited Smile
Every time I see a new post here I'm hoping that it's because a preview version is released. Big Grin
can we just focus on the release please just forget about what i said take my word back and like i said nothing i said can change the fact how much we all appreciate hard work these guys put into all this so i apologise for choice of word and lets just move on ....Thanks ....simples
(2014-01-19, 00:34)StinDaWg Wrote: Every time I see a new post here I'm hoping that it's because a preview version is released. Big Grin

lol me too lol
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537