• 38(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hello is there anyway we can make EPG smaller. I think it is too big as it is and i want to see if i can make some changes. which xml file should i change if i need to give it a try?

[UPDATE] Nevermind figured it out and was able to make couple of changes to make it my needs. Thanks again for the beautiful skin.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Hi all,

It must have been asked already somewhere but do I need to do something for thw Widget to work?

I set widgets for random album, randon episodes and random movies but all I get is a square with a loading arrow.
Am I lacking some scripts or is it a known bug?

Very good skin other than that, beautifull and fast!
(2014-02-23, 00:46)tahyti Wrote: It must have been asked already somewhere but do I need to do something for thw Widget to work?
From 1st post:

You'll need the following scripts to make the most out of the skin:
- script.grab.fanart
- script.tv.show.next.aired
- script.skinshortcuts
- service.library.data.provider <--- this is the one that feeds those widgets
I thought i had it but re installed it and it works now, thanks.

I've been using it for a few hours on Ouya and it is by far the most stable and fast skin Ive use.

Great job adding scrolling text to the music visualization, that's something Ive always wanted in AN4.
I wish somebody would steal bello's skin scrolling text in music visualization and add it here, it would be the perfect skin for me.

I kind of miss audio rating's stars, I hope it will come soon! Big Grin
Thanks a lot to the skinners, sticking to this one.
Just noticed this one:
In weather view select 'Overview' and press left for the sidebar, then cycle through the options with up and down.
The cycle is incorrect and will jump back to the weather view.
Hey all!

A simple request for this brilliant skin!!! Big Grin

My Menu 1 and My Menu 2 - fully customisable which is ace!. But can we have say 10 of themHuh

THAT WOULD BE MAGIC!!!!

Cheers
If i may, the only thing that i don't like is the position of the player menù and its icons

btw the skin it's wonderful

(sorry for my bad english)
A request :

Im using the 'Radio' addon to stream radios and right now, when you favorite a radio, the attached picture to that radio is not displayed anywhere in the skin. They are displayed tho, if you launch the stream from the radio app. It would be great to have the radio's picture no matter where you launch it, as in AN4.

Cheers.
(2014-02-23, 06:18)tahyti Wrote: I thought i had it but re installed it and it works now, thanks.

I've been using it for a few hours on Ouya and it is by far the most stable and fast skin Ive use.

Great job adding scrolling text to the music visualization, that's something Ive always wanted in AN4.
I wish somebody would steal bello's skin scrolling text in music visualization and add it here, it would be the perfect skin for me.

I kind of miss audio rating's stars, I hope it will come soon! Big Grin
Thanks a lot to the skinners, sticking to this one.
The music viz is still wip. So the audio stars will likely return

(2014-02-23, 11:47)Kib Wrote: Just noticed this one:
In weather view select 'Overview' and press left for the sidebar, then cycle through the options with up and down.
The cycle is incorrect and will jump back to the weather view.
I will have a look at that.
(2014-02-23, 14:09)pocster Wrote: Hey all!

A simple request for this brilliant skin!!! Big Grin

My Menu 1 and My Menu 2 - fully customisable which is ace!. But can we have say 10 of themHuh

THAT WOULD BE MAGIC!!!!

Cheers
No sorry, if you want to have that, you should make a mod.

(2014-02-23, 19:59)Roby77 Wrote: If i may, the only thing that i don't like is the position of the player menù and its icons

btw the skin it's wonderful

(sorry for my bad english)
The position wont change because of the progress bar beneath. I did make a change to the icons to lose the white glare on them after a suggestion from Kib.
(2014-02-24, 13:13)tahyti Wrote: A request :

Im using the 'Radio' addon to stream radios and right now, when you favorite a radio, the attached picture to that radio is not displayed anywhere in the skin. They are displayed tho, if you launch the stream from the radio app. It would be great to have the radio's picture no matter where you launch it, as in AN4.

Cheers.

Not sure what is different from Nox 4 here, but I'll take a look at it. The icon should be visible I think, so might be a bug.
I was a huge fan of AeonNox4 and have started using this skin. A couple of things I can't figure out (or can't determine if they're missing) than I was able to do previously:

How do you show fanart from a smart playlist on the home screen? (ie. I had a 'kids' smart playlist, and on highlighting the 'kids' button on the home screen, it scrolled through fanart of items from the 'kids' playlist)

How do you remove the bar for library stats, weather, etc from the home screen (ie. like this http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9765/aeonnox35hd.jpg)
#1 Isnt implemented yet(unfinished script)
#2 No option for that.
On my home menu I have a kids smart playlist. Is there a way to have the widget (random movies) only show movies from this playlist rather than all the moves in my collection?

Also, and i think i already know the answer to this, is there a way in the tri panel tv view to show the number of unwatched episodes a bit 'bolder'. I cannot make out the number of unwatched episodes unless the TV show is highlighted.

Great skin, btw. Have it running on all boxes in my house.

Thanks,
Chris
If you update to a recent nightly build and get preview 8 you can choose a playlist as widget. You may make a duplicate playlist and set the limit for it to 10 or 25 to speed up the loading of the widget.
As for TriPanel; I'd rather keep it like it is.
Any news on the music track rating stars appearing again in the album list view?

Its the one big thing I miss being able to see the best songs.
@zag: wasnt that already added? Cant check atm but I recall adding those in list view a few weeks back.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537