• 133(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
This question does not directly relate to Aeon Nox, but a bit to the development.

Every now and then when i come to read up on changes to my favorite skin, no, the BEST skin in the world. (Aeon Nox is the reason i switched to XBMC) I cant help to think. What happened to Phil?

Is he still around, just not actively developing this with BN anymore, or is he not part of the forums at all anymore?
Anybody got any idea?
(2014-07-02, 12:56)Rouzax Wrote: Would it be possible to toggle the remaining duration of a video instead of the played and total time?
DialogSeekBar.xml

Line 100 or so: <label>$INFO[Player.Time]$INFO[Player.Duration, / ]</label>
change to: <label>$INFO[Player.Time]$INFO[Player.TimeRemaining, / ]</label>

Edit:
Might wanna fiddle with it for it to make more sense.
like: <label>$INFO[Player.TimeRemaining] of $INFO[Player.Duration]</label>
Thanks, will give it a try
(2014-07-21, 08:05)endlesslyonline Wrote: This question does not directly relate to Aeon Nox, but a bit to the development.

Every now and then when i come to read up on changes to my favorite skin, no, the BEST skin in the world. (Aeon Nox is the reason i switched to XBMC) I cant help to think. What happened to Phil?

Is he still around, just not actively developing this with BN anymore, or is he not part of the forums at all anymore?

Yeah i' de like to know that too, he kind of just completely disappeared.
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Thanks for the great skin!
Last weekend I finally upgraded my HTPC from xbmcbuntu 11.04 w/ Aeon Nox 4.0.x first updating the OS to current 14.04 LTS, then xbmc to 13.1 and finally the skin to Aeon Nox 5.1.2.
About phil65: He's doing fine, just not into XBMC skinning atm.

@bitbanger: good to hear Smile
(2014-07-21, 03:14)comfox1 Wrote:
(2014-07-01, 16:59)zag Wrote: No way to migrate no.

Its built from the ground up as a new skin.

(2014-07-07, 02:08)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-07-07, 00:07)comfox1 Wrote: As I am coming from Aeon Nox 4.x I am pretty sure this feature is in that one. How would I go about adding this in or requesting this feature or something? Having the wrong Fanart show up for a playlist defeats the purpose of Fanart

The latest version (source>>Gotham Branch) adds background support for fanart based on playlists, but it is not random - only alphabetical. Having tried it, I'm not impressed. You see the same few images every time XBMC is opened, starting with the letter A. The option is there, however.

If this already exists wouldn't it be super easy to just have them randomized? Am I the only one that uses Fanart from Playlists?

I'd also like an answer to this.
(2014-07-23, 03:28)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-07-21, 03:14)comfox1 Wrote:
(2014-07-01, 16:59)zag Wrote: No way to migrate no.

Its built from the ground up as a new skin.

(2014-07-07, 02:08)Warner306 Wrote: The latest version (source>>Gotham Branch) adds background support for fanart based on playlists, but it is not random - only alphabetical. Having tried it, I'm not impressed. You see the same few images every time XBMC is opened, starting with the letter A. The option is there, however.

If this already exists wouldn't it be super easy to just have them randomized? Am I the only one that uses Fanart from Playlists?

I'd also like an answer to this.

+1 Nod
I know the idea of this version of the skin is to keep it light, but I would love to see a "Nox-Style" Rom Collection Browser. I tried to copy the one from 4.1.9(Gotham), but it didn't work. If someone could create one, I'd be really grateful.
Any chance of yellow/gold music rating stars when we choose the "Orange" Colour option.

I still find the current rating stars hard to distinguish from unrated or selected items
Quick question.. When you bring up the info screen from the osd while playing a video, to the left of the show info there is a blank area for me that looks like art belongs there.. Unfortunately its blank for every show, movie I have even though I have all the art from artwork downloader. What is supposed to be there?
is it possible to change the main color from black to gray?
Hello everyone, I'm a beginner at XBMC and I just installed Aeon Nox which is amazing!
I started to read the first pages, but didn't find how to solve my problems:

How to add bluray/DVD boxes?
How to have round cornered cover?

Thanks a lot!
I just got the new Aeon Nox (reloaded my entire system and started with a fresh xbmc) and now can't get any customization whatsoever on it. Old version let you change list views and how things were colored and all manner of options.. any way to get that back?
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537