• 135(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
How can I play 3D SBS files as 2D with Aeon Nox?

If I press the 3D button it only toggles between 3D mode on and off.

With other skins (for example MQ5) it opens a separate menu, in which I can choose also other things, like "view in 2D mode" etc.

Is this perhaps broken in Aeon Nox?

I use latest version 5.1.3

Siutsch.
When you open the file it should present a pop up where you can choose the selected mode, at least it does that on my system.
The stereo to mono function isnt on the osd. I'll make the 3d button open the popup in the next update. (available on git already)
Any way to get the old Aeon Nox pause screen back? (Shows movie cover, title, remaining, etc?)
This is a really nitpicky issue, and I'm not even sure if there is a solution, but I figure its worth a shot to ask.

I manually changed some of the movie poster artwork scraped for my movies by opening the information screen, hitting the '+' button, and selecting the option to manually select artwork. In the movie poster view, the movies that I manually changed artwork for have their poster load a tiny bit after all the other posters. In other words, all the poster artwork populates instantly except for the movies I manually changed the artwork for, which show up a second later. This issue in no way interferes with my use of this great skin, but it is a tiny annoyance I'd like to solve if possible. At first I thought it may be because the new artwork wasn't cached, but the problem still persists a week later. Got any ideas?
(2014-08-01, 02:48)Swaggarwal Wrote: This is a really nitpicky issue, and I'm not even sure if there is a solution, but I figure its worth a shot to ask.

I manually changed some of the movie poster artwork scraped for my movies by opening the information screen, hitting the '+' button, and selecting the option to manually select artwork. In the movie poster view, the movies that I manually changed artwork for have their poster load a tiny bit after all the other posters. In other words, all the poster artwork populates instantly except for the movies I manually changed the artwork for, which show up a second later. This issue in no way interferes with my use of this great skin, but it is a tiny annoyance I'd like to solve if possible. At first I thought it may be because the new artwork wasn't cached, but the problem still persists a week later. Got any ideas?

Not sure what your setup is, but I store all my artwork locally (in the folder for the movie). If you download the poster you want to use and then refresh the movie the artwork would probably load faster. Just a guess but you could experiment with one and see.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-07-30, 22:01)BigNoid Wrote: When you open the file it should present a pop up where you can choose the selected mode, at least it does that on my system.
The stereo to mono function isnt on the osd. I'll make the 3d button open the popup in the next update. (available on git already)

I don't get this pop up, xbmc starts the movie and changes automatically to HSBS 3D Mode.

A popup for the 3D Button would be nice, thank you! Smile

Siutsch.
(2014-08-01, 04:09)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-08-01, 02:48)Swaggarwal Wrote: This is a really nitpicky issue, and I'm not even sure if there is a solution, but I figure its worth a shot to ask.

Not sure what your setup is, but I store all my artwork locally (in the folder for the movie). If you download the poster you want to use and then refresh the movie the artwork would probably load faster. Just a guess but you could experiment with one and see.

I used to do it like that, but this issue came up after I ran the Artwork Downloader add-on (main reason for doing so was to consolidate fanart images for the background of the main menu).
(2014-08-01, 19:27)Siutsch Wrote:
(2014-07-30, 22:01)BigNoid Wrote: When you open the file it should present a pop up where you can choose the selected mode, at least it does that on my system.

I don't get this pop up, xbmc starts the movie and changes automatically to HSBS 3D Mode.

Siutsch.

You probably have the default set to sbs in video settings. If you change it to "Ask" you should get the popup.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hi. The new skin seems to get pushed out over 4.whatever when you switch to Gotham, at least I didn't think I had switched (but I drink a lot of beer while hitting XBMC).

Which seems fine for the most part, and I get that's it's a WiP, but can something happen with the pause so it's not this giant black circle in the middle of the screen?

Thanks much! And if someone asked me where pause should go, I suggest top part of the screen, not a bar on the bottom like Aeon Nox 4.xx, because the bar frequently blocks whatever I am trying to examine while paused. Whereas the top of the screen will tend to be sky or blank space.

Or just an option to have no pause indicator...
(2014-08-01, 23:18)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-08-01, 19:27)Siutsch Wrote:

Siutsch.

You probably have the default set to sbs in video settings. If you change it to "Ask" you should get the popup.

That was it! Thankz! Smile

But a popup for the 3D Button would be nice anyway to change the mode without stopping the movie.
how do you get the github version to work
when i download it it does not show the text on the menu's etc
(2014-08-02, 22:00)isitmeor Wrote: how do you get the github version to work
when i download it it does not show the text on the menu's etc

You have to choose the Gotham branch. I believe the default branch is now Helix.
thanks I will test it
works thanks
do you know how i can get rid of the bottom floor bar
Noob question. Is there a how to on the features of Aeon Nox 5 ? Or how do I choose where my artwork is stored. I am on two months not being able to figure out how to get artwork to load on my Fire TV for movies that are on a NAS. Always worked no problem on my PC. But I can't figure it out on my new setup.
(2014-08-03, 03:24)Lake Camelot Wrote: Noob question. Is there a how to on the features of Aeon Nox 5 ? Or how do I choose where my artwork is stored. I am on two months not being able to figure out how to get artwork to load on my Fire TV for movies that are on a NAS. Always worked no problem on my PC. But I can't figure it out on my new setup.

Your artwork isn't stored by the skin. It's just displaying art that is stored in the xbmc database when you scan your videos. Not all artwork is displayed in every skin though, what art are you missing?
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537