• 152(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
I've noticed that there is no TVTunes button for TV Shows, only Movies. Is there something special I need to do to enable this? Maybe I've missed a setting somewhere?

Edit: My mistake. Was opening the info window for an individual episode rather than a series.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-09-27, 20:30)BigNoid Wrote: Good news. thanks to phil65 next update will have infoline for smart playlists Smile

Is this feature currently functional? I downloaded a recent copy of the Gotham branch and can reach the "Playlist" entry within the menu customizer for info-lines but can't actually select a specific playlist. The link appears dead.
(2014-09-27, 21:33)kirkvanslyke Wrote: Hi All,
Not sure if this is an Aeon Nox question or a Gotham question, but figured I'd start here. I have added artwork files to my movie library (poster, fanart, logo, banner, clearart, disc, landscape). However, when xbmc reads the movie library, on many (not all) movies it is only detecting the poster and fanart files. I then have to manually go in and associate the rest of the artwork with the movies. Very tedious to say the least.

Any idea why the other art files sometimes don't get detected automatically? Is there a special procedure required to make it happen?

Thanks!

You have to tell XBMC to use local information only when adding your movie or TV collection
Hi Guys...
Need some help here. I have installed live TV with this skin. What i am trying to do is have groups displayed as submenus under "Live TV" and i when i click on this group, The channels under this group should show up.

The groups are displayed properly as submenus but when i click them nothing happens. Has anyone done something similar? Can anyone help or point me in right direction?

Thanks
Hello. After autoupdate extrafanart stopped showing in movies, tv shows sections. I see that background item is not anymore visible in options menu. Is it going back? I love to watch those 1080p crystal clear posters. :-)
saw in Post: #2186 it was removed.
i was going to ask for and update on this also.
big fan of extrafanart
thanks
(2014-09-28, 21:55)proutek Wrote: Hello. After autoupdate extrafanart stopped showing in movies, tv shows sections. I see that background item is not anymore visible in options menu. Is it going back? I love to watch those 1080p crystal clear posters. :-)

You should rollback to the previous version. Then open the addon.xml file in the addons folder and change the version number to something like 5.5.X. That way, the skin will stop auto-updating.
Hi all,

I've recently made a fresh install of 13.2 on my Win7 PC, and wanted to install your skin. Unfortunately, it comes up with dependencies not met. Any ideas??

I had it working fine on my last install....
Ignore my last post.

Debug log mentioned Gui 5.3.0, so updated the addon file and all sorted.

Not bad for a complete xml noob!
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to find Aeon Nox in the repo. It's a new XBMC install an the only Aeon I see is the MQ5. I tried searching before, but doesn't look like this is a common problem. Can anyone think of why I can't find the skin in the repo?
sound like you are not running gotham if you cant see it in there
It's showing 13.2 Gotham on the splash screen when starting. I'm wondering if XBMC wasn't on this machine before. If it was, is there an issue with upgrading? Do I need to delete a file anywhere that might have a version on it?
(2014-09-30, 19:05)zarxic Wrote: I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to find Aeon Nox in the repo. It's a new XBMC install an the only Aeon I see is the MQ5. I tried searching before, but doesn't look like this is a common problem. Can anyone think of why I can't find the skin in the repo?

AN5 should be in the repo for Gotham and Helix. You could try a Force Refresh to insure you are seeing a complete list of addons.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-09-30, 19:16)wgstarks Wrote: AN5 should be in the repo for Gotham and Helix. You could try a Force Refresh to insure you are seeing a complete list of addons.

Ah, thank you. Looks like the Force Refresh did it. Thank you!
Glad to help.
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537