Release - Aeon Nox 5 (Gotham)

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.14 Average
richjack2003 Offline
Ok, with my new found ability to copy and paste other peoples Modding work, I've managed to screw up my settings.

Any idea how this has happened, and how I can get back to being able to see the text!!

Link here
find quote
wgstarks Offline
Posting Freak
(Yesterday 21:36)richjack2003 Wrote:  Ok, with my new found ability to copy and paste other peoples Modding work, I've managed to screw up my settings.

Any idea how this has happened, and how I can get back to being able to see the text!!

Link here

I would revert to the backup I saved before modding. If you didn't save a backup you can delete the skin and reinstall from scratch.

Edit- If you know the file you changed you can just copy the file from github.

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]
MacMini5,2 HTPC (Gotham 13.2/Aeon Nox Redux 5.1.5/MacOSX 10.8.5)/Onkyo TXNR609/Panny65VT30
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 21:56 by wgstarks.)
find quote
richjack2003 Offline
(Yesterday 21:55)wgstarks Wrote:  
(Yesterday 21:36)richjack2003 Wrote:  Ok, with my new found ability to copy and paste other peoples Modding work, I've managed to screw up my settings.

Link here

I would revert to the backup I saved before modding. If you didn't save a backup you can delete the skin and reinstall from scratch.

Edit- If you know the file you changed you can just copy the file from github.

It was great, until I changed the font(?) in appearances, and since, everything disappeared.

Back-ups, ha, lesson learned!!
find quote