• 156(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hi. I'm trying the new infoline for playlist from github updated version and it works well with playlists.
The problem is that i have my whole video library based on video nodes (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_nodes or http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=204515)
It's a very good method to split library and they're not very different than playlist. Script.skinshortcuts fully supports them.
Is it possible to expand or add a new method to shows also stats from video nodes?
Edit:
Actually i discovered it works in the same way. with Files.GetDirectory you can also load a library node. The only difference is that instead of checking for "special://" and extension "xsp" you should check for "library://" and extension ".xml".
I also saw that your implementation covers only movies playlist. It works also for tv shows but not in the same way (it doesn't count episodes). If you want in Files.GetDirectory you can get "episode" property that are the total episodes of a tv show and "watchedepisodes" are the watched episodes of a tv show.
If you want some help coding it just ask Wink
(2014-10-14, 10:25)pulleyrocks Wrote: Driving myself crazy with what I know is an easy setting I'm overlooking...

I'd like TV Shows to be the default view when starting XBMC. Currently it defaults to a custom one I made and I had this set up properly in v4 of the skin. I've been in and out of all of the Skin Settings menus but must be looking right past what I need to set.

Appreciate a point in the right direction!

I find the default view is defined by the amount of menu items set as visible. For example, set the menu size to 3 and the third item in your menu will be the first visible upon booting. Set to 5 and the fifth item will be your default view.
For some reason I have one static fanart background for tv shows and can't set it back to a fanart slideshow as the option is no longer available in the options panel. I must be missing something but I haven't changed any settings (to my knowledge). Any ideas?
Hi Guys,

Not sure if I'm in the right place but I just switched from the old skin to this new one. Looks great, fast and smooth. The only issue I have is with mashup I'm only getting two types of view, thumbnails and list. With the previous version I could switch to multiple views. How can I fix this?

Thanks
Etienne
(2014-10-16, 14:16)tienbu Wrote: Hi Guys,

Not sure if I'm in the right place but I just switched from the old skin to this new one. Looks great, fast and smooth. The only issue I have is with mashup I'm only getting two types of view, thumbnails and list. With the previous version I could switch to multiple views. How can I fix this?

Thanks
Etienne

You're right, this is not the right place for this post. Mashup and any other piracy addons are not supported on the xbmc.org forums.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
There isn't a Helix topic for this skin is it?
Anyway, is there a way to quickly change default background in a single setting rather then walking over all activated items and change background there?
I think this goes for the Gotham version as well.

/Edit
Also noticed i can't access Radio channels in LiveTV section
Hi

I love this skin only skin i use, nice fast and slick and great on the eye, was just wondering if there will be more features added to the skin not entirely sure what lol, but always like something new etc here and there ;-)

Obviously this could have a impact on the speed of skin but just thought i would ask

Thanks and keep up the great work on the best skin out there
I have just upgraded to Aeon Nox 5, everything looks great.
There is however one thing I can't figure out ... how do you change the background image of a sub menu item? (if it is still possible?)
My background image has bright orange in it. How would I change the time and temp & highlighting of submenus to an orange variation?

Thanks in advance!
Hello,
is it possible to show the cleart logo in the TV Shows (LowList) ?

Thanks
(2014-10-24, 08:02)Slipass Wrote: Hello,
is it possible to show the cleart logo in the TV Shows (LowList) ?

Thanks

Not without modifying the view.
Is it possible to deactivat the submenu in the mainmenu?
Or create an custom menu on the tv show menu to implemented an custom playlist?
(2014-10-24, 22:39)Slipass Wrote: Is it possible to deactivat the submenu in the mainmenu?

All of your answers are found in the included options. If it's not there, it's not possible. The main menu customizer will allow you to customize the home screen in numerous ways. It's fairly robust.
(2014-10-24, 22:39)Slipass Wrote: Is it possible to deactivat the submenu in the mainmenu?

System>Appearance>Skin>Settings>Setup the Aeon Nox main menu>Select menu item>Manage submenu. From here you can add, delete or modify submenu items for each menu item.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Does this skin support next aired information?
I searched the skin settings etc but couldn't find it.
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537