Refresh Artwork in skin.confluence background folder.
For Gotham and a long ime before that, I been thinking of submitting a PR to address the ageing pictures in the skin.confluence/background folder.

There are various great images and some could be done especially.. Like this one below ( the after obviously)I hammered together in the workshop. Its only 2D photoshop, looks better non scaled in skin.

Before

After

* Settings picture would be around this sort of theme maybe XBMC logo or similar variation..
The intention was to revamp and make things fit conservatively within skin, the goal is to be moderately understated while still achieving a luscious look..

Ready to make PR with this image. https://github.com/uNiversaI/xbmc/commit...nt-5246298

Todo
  1. Background SKINDEAFULT is next.
  2. TV image maybe.
Would be nice to get something going out of this.

Suggestions?

What say yous...
I say no
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
First one is mine, can use it, but I don't see where it would fit in the skin.
@da-anda

I was thinking settings screen (where puzzle image is atm) only for either of the images above /OR other suggestions images wise would be good.
Not in the skin no.

Things need to be far more understated to look pretty Wink
According to that, remove picture then and have a big empty space.

Edit I think I get it, updated main post.
Might as well ask this here, but does anyone have/remember where there are large/full resolution copies of the two gotham wallpapers in OP?
(2014-01-16, 22:32)Ned Scott Wrote: Might as well ask this here, but does anyone have/remember where there are large/full resolution copies of the two gotham wallpapers in OP?

You have them now Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-01-16, 17:20)uNiversal Wrote: According to that, remove picture then and have a big empty space.

That is not what understated means.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Updated! Please check first post. @da-anda, @Kib, @ronie @zag you have a before and after, so that its easier to visualise. Wink
Ok @ronie I have finished image and is now on a branch https://github.com/uNiversaI/xbmc/commit...nt-5246298 let me know what your thought are once you test it or whatever. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refresh Artwork in skin.confluence background folder.0