Android why xbmc exit so slow?
Talk to the authors of said addons. Not an XBMC core issue.
(2014-03-13, 03:55)davilla Wrote: Talk to the authors of said addons. Not an XBMC core issue.

If I am forced to exit,ignore the addons ,ok??
No - if an addon is requested to exit - it should fuckin exit!
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-03-13, 14:40)Memphiz Wrote: No - if an addon is requested to exit - it should fuckin exit!

But it is impossible to talk to the authors of every addon!Now I must make xbmc exit quickly,my boss said.
Well then do what you need to do - but don't expect us to accept a patch like that.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
can you give me the name of the video add ons that i remove it from my xbmc ? i have this problem also.
thanks
(2014-01-16, 09:35)liuxiaoyao Wrote: dear all:
I enjoy xbmc very much!but there is a bug , xbmc exit so very slow! sometimes we need wait for about ten minutes! why?
how to fix this bug ,I have get the source code and how to modify it !
looking forward to anyone's reply!
thanks!

Dont install so many addons, you only need those that work and that not a great amount really
Wink 
Are you ready for the BEST ANSWER?!?!? Smile

Okay here goes!

Virtualbox > Install Kodibuntu distro

So that way when you boot up that bad boy, you can just quit the virtual machine.

Also invest in a SSD hard drive.

Have a good day :O
(2016-06-07, 03:44)richtreme Wrote: Are you ready for the BEST ANSWER?!?!? :)

Sure, although the answer already was provided.

Quote:Virtualbox > Install Kodibuntu distro

Virtualbox isn't available for Android.

Quote:Also invest in a SSD hard drive.

Sure, after you name an Android platform that doesn't use a solid state drive. Besides, the issue and the solution depend more on cpu power than file transfer.

Quote:Have a good day :O

You too.
16.1 for me takes in excess of 30 seconds on my Android device to exit, near instant on my beefy HTPC. Kodi 17 is near instant on both devices. Zero add-ons. I just play my ripped Blu-rays, I don't want any other crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
why xbmc exit so slow?0