Cannot get Artist Slideshow to work at all
I'm hoping someone can help me with this as I've wasted WAY too much time on this and trying to research this. I love how Aeon Nox looks for everything else, except playing music. And maybe I'm doing something wrong, but for some reason music seems to be the least user friendly to both setup and use. If I'm playing music, I can hit the back button past the main screen and it will go to a fullscreen type of thing with the cd and art playing on the bottom, and what I'm assuming is a window at the top for thumbnails and album info. And then a black background on my screen. I've messed around with this Artist Slideshow, which doesn't seem to do anything at all. It's my understanding that it will play a slideshow of the artist currently playing, but for me it's just a black screen. I've read forum after forum. They say to put visualization to none and set the artist slideshow folder to the music folder. I've run CDArt and so my album covers and disc art is showing up. I've also verified that I have an extrafanart folder in my artist folders. So what am I doing wrong to be getting this black screen of a background and not getting this Artist Slideshow to work? I've never seen a more frustrating add on that doesn't work. I've also hit the M button while music is going, and you can go to music visualization and I have artist slideshow picked? Can someone please tell me what I'm missing here?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot get Artist Slideshow to work at all0