How can I move selected posts?
How can I move selected posts from one (skin) thread to another?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

You can't.

But we can do it for you, just tell us which threads/posts needs to be moved to which location.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
You can't. Only Staff or "Team-XBMC Member"s can just tell them which post you want to be moved and what location!
Thanks. I was sure it was possible, at least while ago.

If I can't do it myself in the thread I moderate I sure won't be bothering anyone else.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pecinko, I am pretty sure you need to be a forum moderator to do that and as far as I can see you never had that permission set.

I do understand that with two skin support subforums you are maintaining it might be useful for you to have moderation rights there. - I will see what I can do.
(2014-02-17, 10:27)Kib Wrote: Pecinko, I am pretty sure you need to be a forum moderator to do that and as far as I can see you never had that permission set.

I do understand that with two skin support subforums you are maintaining it might be useful for you to have moderation rights there. - I will see what I can do.

i always grant skinners mod rights to their own skin subforum.
i'm pretty sure i've set those permissions for Pecinko as wel.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ah, maybe something went haywire then. I am checking access now.

EDIT:

My bad I looked in the wrong place - you are currently a moderator for both Amber and Quartz subforums.
You should be able to move selected posts from one forum to another as you have all those permissions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I move selected posts?0