OS X Build Frodo 12.3 in XCode 5 (for mavericks)
Question 
Hi

I was wondering if it is possible to build the latest frodo release with xcode 5? I had followed the readme instructions to build 12.2 with xcode 4 a while back and that worked ok, but I've just come to try to build 12.3, and it wanted all sorts of changes to the projects to do with llvm versions etc when i opened the project up in xcode 5.

I'm a windows developer normally, and don't have much experience in mac os dev, so was wondering if someone more experienced could point me in the right direction. If I can't build it in xcode 5, is it possible to install xcode4 side by side and build it with that?

update: sorry, just read that I should probably have posted this in the general forums... if a mod could move this post I would appreciate it!

update 2: I installed xcode4 side by side with xcode5, and built frodo 12.3... seems to work ok on my ML mac mini, do I need to do anything different to build it for mavericks?

Thanks

Matt
that build should work fine on mavericks - there is no xcode5 support on frodo - you would be on your own in getting it to build with xcode5.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks! Yeah I upgraded my mac to mavericks and installed the version I just built and it seems to be working fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Build Frodo 12.3 in XCode 5 (for mavericks)0