Aeon Nox 4.1.9 'Spinning/Animated Disc' again Movies?
Hi,

I've used the Aeon Nox skin in XBMC for the last couple of years and am currently using version 4.1.9 on Frodo 12.3 (12.2 until yesterday).

I noticed something yesterday which I've never seen before, when viewing the Information screen/page for a number of my HD movies, which I've never ever seen before when using Aeon Nox!
I enabled the 'Latest Movies' widget on the home screen and when I navigated onto one of those movies and selected it, so the widget then shows some movie details within the widget panel, an animated disc (with disc art for that movie) came spinning on from the left side of the widget to the right!?

Then I happened to see it happen on the main movie Information screen/page for some of my movies. However, I ran into some other issues with my system which meant I needed to uninstall XBMC and reinstall stuff and since doing so, despite using the same version 4.1.9 Aeon Nox skin, I can't seem to get it to do it anymore, for the same movies as it was doing it for earlier in the day?!

Can anyone please shed some light on how this 'feature' is enabled as it looked really smart and I'd like it to do it for all my movies if possible?

Thanks...
*UPDATE: I've just noticed that if i MANUALLY download 'DiscArt' from the 'Choose Art' link on the movie information page, thats when this animated disc appears for a given movie, so what I'm wondering now is, how do I get it to always download disc art (where available) so as I have this animated disc against all of my movies, without me needing to manually go and download 'discart' for each movie?
Check your settings over artwork downloader addon
OK, I can see that discart is enabled, so perhaps its because Limit Artwork is ticked and its reaching the max number of artwork downloaded for each movie before it gets to download the disc art?
Hmm I've turned off 'limit' and can see in my movies folders that there is a load of artwork, including disc.png in some cases, but when I go to the information page in xboc for a movie, it isnt showing the discart?

I've seen there is a setting in the artwork downloader addon configuration for 'use local files' which is disabled by default (I've never explicitly enabled this before as I've never been in this addon's config screens before). I dont think I am grasping how the artwork side of things work. It seems to be downloading artwork to my movie folders, but a) use local files is not enabled and b) thumbnails etc are showing but disc art isnt? I'm confused Sad
Before opening a new thread, please use the SEARCH function, this has been discussed I don't know how many times.

Begin to read the ArtworkDownloader official thread, you'll find all your answers there

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 'Spinning/Animated Disc' again Movies?1